Arrogant bands (2 Viewers)

Wouldn't it be mad if you could actually hurt music? Say you wrote a song so bad that it became physically impossible for anyone to play the chords you used ever again.

I've come close on occasion. You know those days when B Flat Minor is particularly hard to play for no apparent reason? That's usually after I've written a song with it.

Now you know.

This guy has so much Arrogance, it sickens me...

125428850_3cfa5d84f2_o.jpg

it wasn't bjorl's boy who was being a shit, it was the guitarist in his band. the son of bjork was being his own amusing brand of cocky though.

awful band, mind

didn't he apologise for not sticking around to watch you guys play, by claiming he had to go home and masturbate feverishly?

thats proper cockiness now.

yea, what exactly is this backstabbing nature i keet hearing about?

It's more like,
When one band doesn't stick around to listen to the other, or not be very nice enough to them or whatever, because they're too arrogant and deadly to be bothered,
and then the other band get's pissed off, because they're arrogant and deadly and "we did those guys a favour, we brought the crowd", and then, they will always say "and we're better than them anyway, arrogant pricks"...
Then the first band hears this being said back to them, and they're like "What!? they said that?! we did those guys a favour, and we brought all the crowd! Arrogant pricks"

And it goes on and on like this ad infinitum, or at least until both bands split up. Good craic.

As for mainline, they're not very good. Am I the only one who thinks when a band goes out and consciously constructs an image for themselves it's a bit, silly? Including the Ramones? And Gwar?

It's more like,
When one band doesn't stick around to listen to the other, or not be very nice enough to them or whatever, because they're too arrogant and deadly to be bothered,
and then the other band get's pissed off, because they're arrogant and deadly and "we did those guys a favour, we brought the crowd", and then, they will always say "and we're better than them anyway, arrogant pricks"...
Then the first band hears this being said back to them, and they're like "What!? they said that?! we did those guys a favour, and we brought all the crowd! Arrogant pricks"

And it goes on and on like this ad infinitum, or at least until both bands split up. Good craic.

are you in a band?

As for mainline, they're not very good. Am I the only one who thinks when a band goes out and consciously constructs an image for themselves it's a bit, silly? Including the Ramones? And Gwar?

probably not alone, but i'm willing to bet the Mummies wouldn't have looked as cool if they were wearing their Dingos and Dubarry AV8s

i've come to the conclusion that all bands are shit. Arrogant AND shit. Arrogant, shit and boring.

I'm going to start an anti-band with Warren Buffet. he'll play slide piano, i'll play bass triangle. we're gonna be called Fuck Off Music !!! (chk chk chk) GAG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back