Are you smarter than a 10 year old? (1 Viewer)

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
Seemingly none of the cretins that they get on the show are. I was torn between hating the woman last night who didn't know what the plural of deer was and feeling sorry for her because she wanted the cash to send her kid with cerebral palsy to Florida to swim with dolphins.

Those have always bugged me, fish, sheep, moose and deer. I saw the show once and I must say the hardest questions are the 6 year old ones. Nursery rhymes and such, no way would remember some of those. I am embarrassed for most of those people.

Those have always bugged me, fish, sheep, moose and deer. I saw the show once and I must say the hardest questions are the 6 year old ones. Nursery rhymes and such, no way would remember some of those. I am embarrassed for most of those people.

The grammar ones were the toughest for me, is such and such a proper, abstract or common noun? I've only seen the programme twice.

Seemingly none of the cretins that they get on the show are. I was torn between hating the woman last night who didn't know what the plural of deer was and feeling sorry for her because she wanted the cash to send her kid with cerebral palsy to Florida to swim with dolphins.
saw this for the first time last night and yeah, it bugged me. i'm guessing they pick the dumbest of adults for our entertainment. after the end credit they flashed up a RIP for that wan's kid. i wonder did she make it to florida or did yer wan pocket it all?

Can't bring myself to watch this show, after having the misfortune of having to sit through an entire episode of Deal Or No Deal. Every single person in the studio seemed to be operating under the influence of some sort of drug or hypnosis.

Did any of ye see the one where the question was "who lost at the battle of hastings?" and the kid answered "france team" or something. All the rest of the children had the normans.

I'm definitely not smarter than a 10 year old. Which kingdom did Alfred The Great rule over? Which is the hottest planet in our solar system? Didn't have a clue :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back