are you allowed your earphones in at work? (1 Viewer)

I could but I'm kinda new plus there is only me and 2 women, one of which is in her forties so I'd feel rather bad. couple of more weeks tho and I reckon I wont give a shit and start wearing them. I miss listening to music so much in work. Use to work in a massive lab on my own and have the motherfucker blaring.

And my ipod died last week which is completely balls.

I'm working on my project/dissertation at home so there's a stereo with me so no need for headphones. The last job I had I was either in a warehouse a van or on site. WArehouse had a great stereo system that came out of one of the shops that closed down(objecthaus), in the van we listen to whatever cds we want and on site it was mostly fm radio or an mp3 player with speakers. If we were working in a posh house with the owners present we'd listen to something easy going just to be safe.

I'm working on my project/dissertation at home so there's a stereo with me so no need for headphones. The last job I had I was either in a warehouse a van or on site. WArehouse had a great stereo system that came out of one of the shops that closed down(objecthaus), in the van we listen to whatever cds we want and on site it was mostly fm radio or an mp3 player with speakers. If we were working in a posh house with the owners present we'd listen to something easy going just to be safe.
are you a ram raider?

sometimes.. but only for a song or two. we listen to pretty cool shit in here.. mostly. have a laptop set up and it's linked to our itunes.

you should have stuck with the ram raiding so.

I found there was very little job satisfaction in ram raiding. Hopefully when I finish college I can help save the world or at least understand it better.

we're not really, although sometimes people use them if they're transcribing stuff etc. but only occasionally have I seen people use them for listening to i-pods etc, or their computer. and that was only at the end of the day. wish i could wear them, but at the same time we need to be able to shout stuff at the editors and vice versa!

Kinda have ta:

04569_pro2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back