• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 6

Are tits great?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope they're far from great, they're heavy, make you slouch and give you a sore back.
decent bras for bigger sizes don't exist in this country and every shop sizing seems to be different and the wrong kind give you headaches.
you have to cross your arms running up and down stairs and sport bras are a joke.
the only good thing is they keep you warm.

I beg to differ, this is the only shop you'll ever need for bras http://bramora.com/ it's on earlsfort terrace, the best thing about it is, they go by how the bra fits you not by what size it says on the label. You just stand in the dressing room and they bring them all to you..|..|

you're welcome.

3304434528_a935d51927.jpg

On a completely unrelated note, when's the 2009 thumped Christmas party. We should have an early one this year.

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70539

i get my over the shoulder boulder holders in M&S. they measure you up and bring you loads of bras to try on and the bras are a really nice fit. i seem to be a different size every time i go, which is why i'd never be able to just see a size and buy it off the shelf.

* it;s worth adding that now i have tits on the brain, i initially thought jill's thread was 'binaural breasts'

anyone get theirs in tesco??? i've been convinced for months that all the girls who work there buy the tesco ones for work, as they all look really similar.

anyone get theirs in tesco??? i've been convinced for months that all the girls who work there buy the tesco ones for work, as they all look really similar.
Is that your way of saying you're screwing your way through tesco?
guess its true, every little helps ;)

Also I'd like to apologise to all boobs and boob owners, they're great, i was just a little pissed off earlier.
lumpy bits rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back