• Watchers 6

Are tits great?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nlgbbbblth said:
best thread ever
And the icing on the cake for you:
00001d8c0b2.jpg

Thanks to everyone for voting - the polls are now closed. The results are heavily skewed in favour of option 4, which is nice, although I would have preferred a bi-modal distribution for obvious (if you're a stats nerd) reasons.

jane said:
You wouldn't believe the number of women who wear the wrong size of bra, or wear ones that are just badly made. I buy all mine in the US, and always try them on, not just on their own, but under clothes to see what they actually do for me.
i do that too, then walk out of the shop without paying. oh how the security guards laugh. which is terrible as i'm so insecure about my bust size.

don't you just hate it when the under-wiring gets caught in your chest hair?

Everyone likes breasts.
Children. Almost more obsessed with breasts than men. Ever see a baby's eyes light up when a big pair enters the room? They know where the fun is.
Women. They do exercises (or they used to anyway) buy special bras and even subject themselves to surgery(!??!) to get bigger breasts. Surgery, you know, where you could fucking die?
That men are in awe of breasts needs no reaffirmation (except to complete the set) but this thread, the popularity of Kelly Brook and the work of Russ Meyer should leave no one in any doubt.
Even if there were some fantastical way of switching from the Euro to breasts as the standard currency, got them to play music and produce beer, they probably wouldn't be more obsessed with breasts than they are right now.

Therefore breasts are universally-accepted as 'great'.

QED

Nope they're far from great, they're heavy, make you slouch and give you a sore back.
decent bras for bigger sizes don't exist in this country and every shop sizing seems to be different and the wrong kind give you headaches.
you have to cross your arms running up and down stairs and sport bras are a joke.
the only good thing is they keep you warm.

Nope they're far from great, they're heavy, make you slouch and give you a sore back.
decent bras for bigger sizes don't exist in this country and every shop sizing seems to be different and the wrong kind give you headaches.
you have to cross your arms running up and down stairs and sport bras are a joke.

the lingerie section in clery's is pretty good and they're really helpful. that's where i get my decent ones. and actually tkmaxx have reasonably priced bigger bras but you'd have to be certain of your size. back pain is a bitch though, no denying that.
i like titties though.

exactly like big mickeys

Excuse me, but hubba.

the lingerie section in clery's is pretty good and they're really helpful. that's where i get my decent ones. and actually tkmaxx have reasonably priced bigger bras but you'd have to be certain of your size. back pain is a bitch though, no denying that.
i like titties though.
cool thanks, i'll check them out today :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back