• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 6

Are tits great?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good trick we used to pull on girls with big cans when i worked in a cinema. call the pay phone from your mobile, get one of the lads to answer it, he shouts over to the well endowed girl "quick. it's one of your mates. they're on their mobile!" then giggle and smirk like prats when they bound across the foyer. good times!

the lingerie section in clery's is pretty good and they're really helpful. that's where i get my decent ones. and actually tkmaxx have reasonably priced bigger bras but you'd have to be certain of your size. back pain is a bitch though, no denying that.
i like titties though.

As Hugh Cornwell said last night on Podge and Rodge

"-Do you know why they're called Wonderbra's?
-Cos when you take them off you wonder where the tits have gone!"

Classic Hugh Cornwell.

I wonder if Blood Or Whiskey will have any good titty jokes when they're
on Podge and Rodge.

good trick we used to pull on girls with big cans when i worked in a cinema. call the pay phone from your mobile, get one of the lads to answer it, he shouts over to the well endowed girl "quick. it's one of your mates. they're on their mobile!" then giggle and smirk like prats when they bound across the foyer. good times!
I had a manager before that used to put things up on high shelves so whenever you took them down, he could get a quick grope without us being able to slap his hands away.
seems a lot creeper now.

Nope they're far from great, they're heavy, make you slouch and give you a sore back.
decent bras for bigger sizes don't exist in this country and every shop sizing seems to be different and the wrong kind give you headaches.
you have to cross your arms running up and down stairs and sport bras are a joke.
the only good thing is they keep you warm.

i was sort of on a boobs in general theme, not specifically big .|..| sizes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back