• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 6

Are tits great?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M'lady was talking about this the other day.

She said that she can't buy bras in Ireland because none of them fit. Her Irish-based American friend (also a bra-user) agreed with her on this and that she also had to buy bras from non-Irish shops.
They concurred that Irish women have different shaped boobies than women from other countries.
I just listened.

You wouldn't believe the number of women who wear the wrong size of bra, or wear ones that are just badly made. I buy all mine in the US, and always try them on, not just on their own, but under clothes to see what they actually do for me. They ain't cheap, but a good bra is essential.

isnt it less about the size of boobies, than the size of boobies in relation to back? I only wore a bra once.

everybody who's voted on this poll has clearly never had to carry a pair of boobies around all day. or sleep on their front. or been bitten by a baby.

avernus said:
isnt it less about the size of boobies, than the size of boobies in relation to back? I only wore a bra once.
Basically, yes. My size [excised for reasons of security] would make it sound like they're bigger than they are, but it's because I have very broad shoulders and a rib cage that could shelter an extended family.

Time to revive this one...

haha1.jpg

Super Dexta said:
everybody who's voted on this poll has clearly never had to carry a pair of boobies around all day. or sleep on their front. or been bitten by a baby.
I'm in fucking agony today and I've no idea why. Yes they may look nice, but more often than not, seriously, they are an injustifiable pain in the tits........ ahem.

aoifed said:
I'm in fucking agony today and I've no idea why. Yes they may look nice, but more often than not, seriously, they are an injustifiable pain in the tits........ ahem.
so is having your genitals dangling between your legs. just grin and bear it (them) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back