Are there any Punks actually left on Eirecore? (1 Viewer)

Any Punk left in you?

• Total voters
aye, i know that discharge 77 demo. just punk rock.

gary, was there another band from the 70's called discharge - not the one we all know and love (or hate), or is it some other band?

the only hip hop i ever see advertised here is stuff garys involved/connected to,he plays in punk bands.weeler put hip hop acts on with other punk bands maybe,twice or something,hes played in hardcore bands and punk bands,still does.its not like people who have aboslutely nothing to do with the scene are using this forum to advertise.
also its only natural for people who like music a lot to listen to lots of different types of it.most of the stuff discussed on here is punk/hc,i dont see a problem.
de nov are hairy metallers who cant play their instruments proper,their the ones you should be telling to fuck off

We put up posters all around town using flour and water as our paste. Then Dublin corporation changed the laws outlawing flyposting on the streets so we used record shops like Advance, Basement and Freebird. These shops sold fanzines which had plenty of info in them. You could have got them on your monthly trips if you'd wanted.

You're missing one delicate point here though, Janer couldn't read back then.:p

the only hip hop i ever see advertised here is stuff garys involved/connected to,he plays in punk bands.weeler put hip hop acts on with other punk bands maybe,twice or something,hes played in hardcore bands and punk bands,still does.its not like people who have aboslutely nothing to do with the scene are using this forum to advertise.
also its only natural for people who like music a lot to listen to lots of different types of it.most of the stuff discussed on here is punk/hc,i dont see a problem.
de nov are hairy metallers who cant play their instruments proper,their the ones you should be telling to fuck off

What he said plus I've no problem with anybody who only listens to or wants to talk about punk, just don't see why they give out about people talking about anything else.

My mates were stranded out in the suburbs with me :p

My hole.I lived out in the suburbs and still managed to fight my way past all the Mods,Zulu's and vicious bands of bus conductors (go ahead) to find out about gigs and local bands.It was'nt the west bank !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back