Are Sonic Youth Defintley Confirmed For White Stripes (1 Viewer)

Ciaran Mackle said:
looks like sonic youth arent playing now. i phoned MDC who are promoting the gig and they said it was only blanche and the new york dolls. man it sucks big time seeing as these people have advertised that sonic youth were playing. the woman i was talking to was less than helpful and when i mentioned that people had seen sonic youths name on the ad she just said well they are liars.

glad i didnt spend that €55 so!

Ciaran Mackle said:
looks like sonic youth arent playing now. i phoned MDC who are promoting the gig and they said it was only blanche and the new york dolls. man it sucks big time seeing as these people have advertised that sonic youth were playing. the woman i was talking to was less than helpful and when i mentioned that people had seen sonic youths name on the ad she just said well they are liars.
Well I still have sundays paper with the ad saying it.

MCD trying to pull the wool over our eyes...no never!!

thickaspigshit said:
Well I still have sundays paper with the ad saying it.

MCD trying to pull the wool over our eyes...no never!!
think i will give them a ring again.

what was the name of the paper cause i am gonna refer to it

Ciaran Mackle said:
think i will give them a ring again.

what was the name of the paper cause i am gonna refer to it
also refer to tuesday's irish times, because it was definitely in that... i have little or no interest in sonic youth, etc, but this kind of carry-on from promoters pisses me off.

don't you have better things to do on your school holidays than harassing secretaries about some stupid band?
you know that as soon as you put down the phone, the person on the other end will just laugh and talk about the sonic youth obsessive child that keeps ringing...
carry on though

andrew

Fucking Cunts!!!! I went out and bought a ticket just to see Sonic Youth! What's the story with getting refunds on tickets?????? I know they've a load of stuff written on the back of the tickets about how the line-up is subject to change but i have heard of people getting refunds. Bleedin' prickholes

B for the Spree said:
unless you're buying a copy of 'The Year Punk Broke', which is silly but an interesting artifact nonetheless.

I just bought that, it is a silly but interesting document. I showed it to one of my friends and he thought Thurston Whore was a "prick." But hey that versh of Scizophrenia at the start is worth the 8 bills I spent.

110_1074_2.jpg

Try getting out o this one MCD

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back