Are Sigur Ros playing Galway? (1 Viewer)

Ciarán R said:
I know they are playing Olympia, but did I hear they were also playing Radisson?? What that like as a venue>

an absolute shithole barn....

i heard they are playin richardsons?

they have a day off between dublin and england:

scotland

ireland

england

Nah, was a bit tired still after the birthday. According to gugai, he wasn't good. He was FUCKING BRILLIANT. Not my thing though so... You go to the strange brew night thursday? I missed mirakil whip and crayonsmith, but it was still one of the best roisin lineups i've seen.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Nah, was a bit tired still after the birthday. According to gugai, he wasn't good. He was FUCKING BRILLIANT. Not my thing though so... You go to the strange brew night thursday? I missed mirakil whip and crayonsmith, but it was still one of the best roisin lineups i've seen.

you also missed so cow who was ace. as were the whip.
c'smith is always the same. cronin were shite, and had some orange order make up dolly bird goin round the venue trying to flog an ep for them after they played - fuxake:eek: the step bros were cool in a whiskey drinkin kinda way and the duds did their thing.:) you take pix?

giveadogabone said:
you also missed so cow who was ace. as were the whip.
c'smith is always the same. cronin were shite, and had some orange order make up dolly bird goin round the venue trying to flog an ep for them after they played - fuxake:eek: the step bros were cool in a whiskey drinkin kinda way and the duds did their thing.:) you take pix?
Yeah, cronin were bollocks and the two girls selling the CDs (and making mad moves on the stebbros) were dead annoying. Yer stepbros were class - i was sitting right next to the bassist throughout but you couldn't hear his bass at all, which is a pity cos his basslines on the album are ace. Did you not see ghostwood? They were class. Dudley were ace too - hoping to have them down for the RSJ night in october. Took pictures yeah but they were all shite, except for one of the stepbrother's bassist that looks nice.

in the spirit of a conversation i had with three thumped members on sunday, and although i'll get bad repped to fuck because of this, nevertheless. Sigur ros suck. There i've said it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back