April ATP - Dirty Three (2 Viewers)

from ATP website:

AVOIDING THE QUEUES AT ATP

so have faith or perhaps you can try and find another festival that offers the same facilities or the line ups that ATP offers.'

i.e. your going to find it very difficult because we know we have a monopoly, so shut the fuck up complaining

OSAMA DON'T QUEUE FOR NO MAN. I'LL WAIT THOUGH. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CAN SMOKE ALL OVER THE PLACE. IT'S THE MAIN REASON I'M GOIN'. INCIDENTLY, WHEN DOES THE LOOKIN' COOL BAN COME INTO EFFECT OVER THERE?

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

apparantly they asked ac/dc to play. you can guess what the answer was though.

Jerry Lee Lewis, Neil Young and Bob Dylan too.

Dylan has yet to turn them down but Jerry Lee Lewis wanted business class flights, a four star hotel for his band and $10,000 up front.

The Scientists and The Tren Brothers have confirmed.

The Only Ones!!! Bloody hell.... there's only fecking 6 berths left and there's only 4 of us going... aaaaahhhhhh!!!

I just saw Peter Perrett playing with his sons' band, Love Minus Zero, he doesn't look like he's long for this world... mind you, I think he's looked like that for the last 15 years...

I really didn't want to go to this ATP after the hours I spent queuing at the last one, but now they've been added I really really really want to go!! So if anyone has any spare chalet spaces, please let me know. I will cook you the nicest curry you've ever had :D

I don't need to swot, my brain is already full of usless knowledge :p

Definitely entering the quiz again this year, I have a reputation to uphold. I might even let you join my team (if any of my chalet-mates sleep in...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back