April ATP - Dirty Three (3 Viewers)

New additions, from atp site;

AFRI RAMPO AND ALAN VEGA FROM SUICIDE JOIN UP

Great news in that Japanese powerhouse duo Afri Rampo have confirmed alongside Alan Vega from Sucide who is playing Solo. Also confirmed is the excellent Saxophonist Roscoe Mitchell who was a driving force in the legendary Art Ensemble of Chicago.

It'll be interesting to see what Alan Vega is like without Martin Rev beside him. Likewise, Roscoe Mitchell is intrigueing enough. Solo sax a la Paul Flaherty or will he team up with some musicians for a bit of improv?

I'm looking forward to checking out Lazko Felix live. I've got a good few of his albums at this stage and they're all stunning. Festival nap!

"There's going to be loads of electrical faults at that april ATP. from all the crying into microphones"

Steph 2006

(probably not exact words)

why? cause i don't like the devastations?

No because you replied in a pathetic manner four days after the original post. If you don't have any interest in any of the artists playing d3's ATP then this isn't the thread for you. Innit.

R.062%20ALAN%20VEGA%20-SUICIDE%2078.jpg

I hope he'll come to Ireland too; not too enthusiastic about the tone of the lineup...

BUT!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Ux-wer8O8
wow

EINSÜRZENDE NEUBAUTEN are in.

They have been for a while-it was advertised on the flyer with the Nightmare Before Xmas ATP though curiously, the web-site was tardy in updating.
Apparently there's another 29 acts to be announced.
I really hope Hungry Ghosts reform for this-or at least that J.P. Shilo plays.

haha spot the bit where they replace the drummer with an animated blow up doll. great video.

kind of worried about atp's growing fixation with all things japanese. a lot of cool stuff being going for a good while over there but only because japan/asia is in fashion now we get to see more of it. a lot of japanese noise sludge at the last one. these ladies look like a bit of fun though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back