April ATP - Dirty Three (1 Viewer)

my 1st term in college this year culminates in 2 weeks practical work before xmas..
im missing a whole week of this for xmas ATP...
rock and roll.
unfortunately i cant miss mine or ele i can repeat them and only get a maximum mark of a Pass or repeat the year. if i get a pass, itll be unlikely that ill be accepted into a degree course elsewhere. i cant miss anymore college.... ever. fuck.

April 27th - 29th 2007

no. cardiff i believe
my mistake

Butlins Minehead looks out across a superb sandy beach. The new site not only has a supermarket, newsagent and cash points, it also has Burger King, Pizza Hut, Finnigan's fish and chips, Sun and Moon, Skyline Cafe and Yacht Club Dining room. Onsite facilities include a cinema, Splash Water World - a sub-tropical environment that has a huge wave pool, a swimming pool, 3 flumes and also a flume based raft ride - Ten-pin bowling and amusement arcade. Sports include Archery, Football, Basketball, Darts, Petanque, Fencing, Kwik Cricket, Netball, Rounders, Table Tennis, Outdoor Bowls and Crazy Golf.

Room Only accommodation is available in 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 berths and offers either double, single or bunk beds with private bathroom and TV, but no kitchen facilities or lounge, more like a hotel room. (£120 + booking fee per ticket)

Self Catering accommodation is available in 4, 6 or 7 berths and offers private bathroom, full kitchen facilities and separate lounge area with TV. (£140 + booking fee per ticket)

All tickets include a 3-day festival pass and 3 nights accommodation. Ticket includes performances starting from mid-afternoon, with around 50 acts set to play live across the weekend. There are four pubs and DJ sets through till late, plus three nights in a self-catering chalet or room only accommodation all with private bathroom suites and TV's.

Butlins Holiday Resort Minehead, Somerset , TA24 5SH is located near Glastonbury.

Is there going to be another weekend next April? I hope so...

With that line-up of bands people will be commiting mass suicide. Where is the fun?

Is there going to be another weekend next April? I hope so...

With that line-up of bands people will be commiting mass suicide. Where is the fun?

Apparently the first 100 punters to buy tickets will be issued with Ophelia style dresses, and will have the option of being personally drowned in their chalet bathtub by Nick Cave on the last night.

i would like to see low and magnoloia elec co, but nowt else from that list.
and atp is the wrong venue for low, last time i saw them there they could barely be heard

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back