anyone missing a turtle? (3 Viewers)

Oh.
My.
God.

Ootini... is there, anything you'd like to tell us?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's so sad but it was good of you to try to help him. I once came home to find this tiny little wet kitten by my front door. I couldn't leave it there crying. So I took a picture of it and posted signs all over but no one ever answered. I brought 'Luna' ( I was listening to Luna when I found her) to the vet and found out she was not a kitten but was probably about 4 years old just stunted in growth from malnutrition. She had a huge bite out of her ear. I am not a cat person but she was damn cute. Paid about 500 bucks to get her somewhat healthy but was allergic as hell to her. I drove her 4 hours home to my parents because I couldn't find anyone else to take her. She got hit by a car a few months later. Poor thing.

That's so sad but it was good of you to try to help him. I once came home to find this tiny little wet kitten by my front door. I couldn't leave it there crying. So I took a picture of it and posted signs all over but no one ever answered. I brought 'Luna' ( I was listening to Luna when I found her) to the vet and found out she was not a kitten but was probably about 4 years old just stunted in growth from malnutrition. She had a huge bite out of her ear. I am not a cat person but she was damn cute. Paid about 500 bucks to get her somewhat healthy but was allergic as hell to her. I drove her 4 hours home to my parents because I couldn't find anyone else to take her. She got hit by a car a few months later. Poor thing.

Jesus Christ, there's a made for tv movie in that

this is a sad thread :(

behold the cyclops kitten!

0_21_cyclops_kitten.jpg

it's true! :

http://www.livescience.com/animals/060111_ap_cyclops_cat.html

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDiR7UxI8Ow"]YouTube - Turtle Rape Shoe[/ame]

(i'm disturbed by the fact that the title of this video makes me think of guided by voices)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back