Anyone here live in Drogheda? (1 Viewer)

I'm from Drogheda, does that mean i'm an uncultured head the ball that will have all you cunts in a mill, perferably after a game of pool down the witty, maybe after stomping your heads in a can get a bag of scallops in Loughrans on the way home :)

of if your ordering a pint you have to say it like this " here, can i ave a pint of caalsburg and a packe' of taayoo"

Ah the Drogs is actually quite nice these days. I just don't want any Dublin fuckers coming down and turning it into Laytown.

Laytown few years back = lovely quiet seaside town.

Laytown now = overrun with stabbers who sold their Dublin houses.

I've lived in Dublin for 5/6 years before. It's not the worst, but sometimes you get used to seeing the odd scumbag in Drogheda and you think "it's as bad as Dublin". But then you actually go back to Dublin for a night on the piss or something and it's horrific.

I moved 2 weeks ago, I now live in Newtownfortescue, which is a crossroads roughly halfway between Slane (Co. Meath) and Collon (Co. Louth). Ardee is probably 10 miles away too

Whereabouts are you playing Leigh? Oh that's Friday though isn't it, I'm gonna be salsa-ing with Mrs. egg_ then

moving further away from that god forsaken piss soaked heck hole? (i don't know whether i'm referring to ardee or collon)

personally speaking, i only go to dreogheda if i must. sadly thats more and more often these days due to a night class.

so scientician, where they all shouting out for atrocious covers of atrocious songs?

moving further away from that god forsaken piss soaked heck hole? (i don't know whether i'm referring to ardee or collon)

personally speaking, i only go to dreogheda if i must. sadly thats more and more often these days due to a night class.

so scientician, where they all shouting out for atrocious covers of atrocious songs?

Not even. That would have been some response. I don't really know why I was asked to play. A local pub band have a regular gig there and if anyone is there to hear live music it's to hear them. There was also a huge amount of people 'cos the idea of Good Friday brought the people out in droves. It was cool for my friend who got alot of money for the charitable cause she supports but it was an exercise in futility me trying to play. The Drog seems to have alot more live music going on than Swords, everything from pub-bands to Jack L and points in between. I should just have been playing one of the acoustic nights in one of the smaller places really. That might have made more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back