anyone hear newstalk this morn, i think a junkie may have declared war! (1 Viewer)

My social life would be a whirlwind of exitement and popular admiration if rollerdiscos were still going. Man, i'm a wizard on those things. Watch out girls!

Fair enough but does that mean that they don't have to take responsibility for choosing to try it in the first place?

It takes a long time to become addicted to heroin.
Just as it takes a long time to become addicted to alcohol. Or cigarettes. Or solpadine.

It's not the drug that's the problem. It's something within the person.

Your brother almost certainly has done many things during the course of his addiction that could result in him reasonably being called a selfish asshole. Taking angried up speed isn't one of them. The boy's not well.

Anyone that thinks anything about this situation is funny should take a look at themselves and be grateful that something in their make up or their situation or their upbringing or whatever that means they havent gone down that road.

There but for the grace of god go every one of you cunts.

Whoop!

Also, on the phy thing, the chemists in this country recieve more money for dispensing Methadone than any other country in Europe. Around Six Grand a year per client i think. That's outside of the mark up.

Also, on the phy thing, the chemists in this country recieve more money for dispensing Methadone than any other country in Europe. Around Six Grand a year per client i think. That's outside of the mark up.
AFAIK that's not what they're protesting about, they're protesting about what they're being paid for drugs by the HSE full stop. Nothing to do with the methadone program.

Maybe I'm wrong about that, it's just what I've picked up from the radio

AFAIK that's not what they're protesting about, they're protesting about what they're being paid for drugs by the HSE full stop. Nothing to do with the methadone program.

Maybe I'm wrong about that, it's just what I've picked up from the radio

Also, I think at one point they were demanding at one point that the HSE stump up for security due to public order issues arising from dispensing methadone; which would be totally fair enough if they weren't making a killing on it.

They are playing with people's lives in order to make a point and the fact that the people in question are some of the most vulnerable in our society makes me very sad. And a bit ill.

off topic just a bit, but i was just curious what the crack problem is like over there? i get the sense it's not as bad as smack, whereas over here it seems to be the reverse.

They used to deal it openly outside my gaff in Parnell Street, but it's still not as big a problem as heroin...yet

My social life would be a whirlwind of exitement and popular admiration if rollerdiscos were still going. Man, i'm a wizard on those things. Watch out girls!

Q. What's the hardest part of rollerskating?

A. Telling your parents that you're gay

off topic just a bit, but i was just curious what the crack problem is like over there? i get the sense it's not as bad as smack, whereas over here it seems to be the reverse.

Interesting this, as far as I know, from people i've talked to who work in cocaine, crack hasn't really taken off here, but freebasing has.
Same diff really, just another way of washing the coke. Freebasing attempts to get the coke as close to it's original state as possible.
Region to region it changes between the two. I know lots who like the crack but. They say it's mighty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back