anyone for cheap sticks? (1 Viewer)

nofunchee

Website
www.myspace.com
ok, so i was ordering some cheap drum sticks over the internet and thought fuck it, i'll get a load 'cos my mates will be mad for them too. they haven't been quite as enthusiastic as i thought they'd be so i have ten pairs left if anyone wants them.

they are vic virth 5a american classic wooden tips. there's 10 pairs altogether. they came as packs of six so i'm selling them at 32 euro for six pairs or 5.50 a pair. this is the cost price after conversion, tax, shipping, and rounding up to the nearest 50c for simplicity. i'm not making any money off these so no haggling the price please.

pm me if you're interested. i live in dublin.

101808.jpg

IF I WAS TO TAKE 1 STICK , WOULD IT BE SUITABLE FOR ANYTHING APART FROM DRUMMING? I COULD TAKE IT TO THE PARANOID VISIONS GIG

you could use it for changing the channel on the tv if you're sitting really close but not close enough to use your hand without an extension of some kind. other than that i can't think of anything.

no, you can't take these drumsticks to paranoid visions gigs.

AH IT WAS JUST A JOKE, I NEED A LESS CONVENTIONAL WEAPON, MAYBE BAMBOO FROM THE CANAL,. ,,, SORRY FOR RUINING UT THREAS, IF I WAS A DRUMMER ID DEFINATLY BUY SOME OF THEM

i was buzzin' off ya too man. threads are made for tangents. wouldn't go fishing stuff out of the canal if i was you though. never know what's lurking beneath.

I won't take any either, Dunchee. Thanks, though, very considerate of you to buy more than you need. If you'd ordered Promark 747's or dem Stewart Copeland ones, I'd say, "yea, stick it to me man!"

thinking of doing this again. any interest? they have the stewart copeland one's for $7.49 a pair if you're interested big daddy sloth? i'd want to be doing it soon buh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back