Anyone flying anywhere tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

no no we're fine here in Ireland tomorrow...I wouldn't book a boob job in the states for around the first week of Nov though. Save your money for crisps and beer that week.

In slightly related news, Im flying to Croatia on tuesday. To prepare for this event Ive decided to lose my passport in the village. Oh wait, I already did that. :eek:

In other idiot related events Ive decided to lock my bike to palmerston park, and then lose my keys, I might also throw away that lovely weed i have.

»»»gancom: solved said:
Eagle.9-11-01.jpg

looks like a bead of sweat - wouldn't the tear gather in the corner of its eye? do birds cry? doves? prince? squiggle, isn't it. ahhhh. geansaí's for goalposts. crushed coke cans for a ball.

ostrichsyndrome said:
sounds like you're having a shit time... try gaff taping the weed under your balls and leaving it there for an hour... how much worse could things get?
how can I? Ive thrown it away. On a brighter note, the bag with the passport has turned up, hurrah! Thats one down, now there's the issue of freeing my bike from the railings without looking like im stealing it...

Note to self: fix that god damn hole in your pocket.

Bag'o'cans said:
wow, can this be purchased as a commemorative wall plate, if not, anyone know where i can get such artwork printed to a plate
oh god, the amount of commemorative shite that one can buy for september the 11th. twin towers candles! god bless america garlic pressers with a picture of a firefighter on it etc etc

I find it disturbing that so many people have cashed in on such a tragedy. buying this crap ain't gonna bring anyone back and if you need to buy it so you won't forget about 9/11 you have brain problems.

the world changed a huge amount due to carnage osama bin ladan dealt on america on this day three yers ago.
people began to reasile they weren't safe, and they were a darn sight more aware of their own mortality.

it will become our jfk story, people will ask where were you when america was attacked? and everyone will know. everyone in new york knows one of the heros who lost their freedom and life that day.

we can only pray the innocent went to heaven and the hijackers went to hell for such a horrific act.

doctor love said:
the world changed a huge amount due to carnage osama bin ladan dealt on america on this day three yers ago.
people began to reasile they weren't safe, and they were a darn sight more aware of their own mortality.

it will become our jfk story, people will ask where were you when america was attacked? and everyone will know. everyone in new york knows one of the heros who lost their freedom and life that day.

we can only pray the innocent went to heaven and the hijackers went to hell for such a horrific act.
that's the dumbest thing ever.
or maybe the most ironic.

Muscle Beach said:
that's the dumbest thing ever.
or maybe the most ironic.

you might think so in your ignorant world, but a lot of people who lost friends relations, and family i don't think they would agree with you. i don't think the firefighters who tried like heros to save who they could but ended up losing their lives and their freedom would agree with you.

i think maybe you made yourself look a little foolesh, muscle beach.

Muscle Beach said:
i think not.
could you go pray for my forgiveness now?
cheers
well. this thread has taken quite the apocalyptic tone.
my ma was flying on an internal flight in the states today from new york and she said the atmosphere was plain weird in the cabin - air hostesses all smiling but nervous..

doctor love said:

the hijackers = pricks

doctor love said:
it will become our jfk story, people will ask where were you when america was attacked?
thats probably true.....so where were you?

i was in a shopping centre wondering why people were crowding round a tv in a hairdressers.

loner deluxe said:
thats probably true.....so where were you?

i was in a shopping centre wondering why people were crowding round a tv in a hairdressers.
I was in the Queens pub in Dalkey having my lunch (around 1:50pm) where they usually had Sky News on during the day

I was late going back to work

nlgbbbblth said:
I was in the Queens pub in Dalkey having my lunch (around 1:50pm) where they usually had Sky News on during the day

I was late going back to work

it was my foist day in working in a newspaper... got to do the front page on september 11th - used a picture of the towers pre explosions. no headline.

No offence to thread beginner (or all the other plebs..) but is there anythin less captivating we could talk about today??

actually what I really mean is that i want a thread thats not political, or topical... or informed - or niche - just a total middle of the road no brainer would suit me right now.

What ya's reckin - J rollin forum??? The Cone's V's Straights debate has been ragin down here for ages... but then it all depends on the kinda background - group therapy would lean me to straights, where as eveing loner J's gotta be biggggasss cones -

Discuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back