Anyone flying anywhere tomorrow? (2 Viewers)

..naw me and me boss were just wondering if flights were any cheaper given the date and all..people can be kinda funny about travelling in planes around 9/11. Was there a noted fall off in plane ticket sales???

Dudley you bastard! jamaica! Is there not hurricanes there at the mo though>>>great weed ..

Eagle.9-11-01.jpg

Latex lizzie said:
..naw me and me boss were just wondering if flights were any cheaper given the date and all..people can be kinda funny about travelling in planes around 9/11. Was there a noted fall off in plane ticket sales???

Dudley you bastard! jamaica! Is there not hurricanes there at the mo though>>>great weed ..
I think I flew somewhere last year on the 11th, and I didn't even really think about it.

The only unusual thing I noticed was that the angels were crying.

jane said:
I think I flew somewhere last year on the 11th, and I didn't even really think about it.

The only unusual thing I noticed was that the angels were crying.
I was on a plane when that thing happened, reading a book called the black cloud..i fell asleep, the book fell, and the hostess was holding it up saying "who owns the black cloud?"

one of the two guys i work with is flying to cyprus tomorrow.he isn't supposed to be finished work until tuesday like me and he knew this bloody well from the day we started working here.however just last week he decided to book a holiday leaving me in the shit as we haven't finished what we were supposed to have done.bolllocks
i hope he crashes and .............................has *minor* injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back