Anyone collect anything? (apart from music) (6 Viewers)

The magna carta was some sort of early bill of rights or constitution in England. Don't know why the map has the same name but Latin was always a bit mental.

I'd love to give this one a shot:
116408.jpg

24,000 pieces :eek:

Freaky dolls, especially pink-haired ones and old school big-headed Sindys.
Pete Fowler Monsterism monsters (I buy myself one every time I move house)
Dust

I used to play with this one who lived next-door-but-two to me (I won't call her a friend cos I didn't like her) used to collect these dolls:
37423%20Porcelain%20Doll%20with%20Hat.jpg

They give me the fear, creepy looking yokes.

I used to collect paper dolls, you know the ones you got in a book and you coloured in and cut out the clothes, and had about 20 of them at one stage - some of them were amazing. But my younger sister burned them on me because I wouldn't let her play with them.

I used to collect paper dolls, you know the ones you got in a book and you coloured in and cut out the clothes, and had about 20 of them at one stage - some of them were amazing. But my younger sister burned them on me because I wouldn't let her play with them.

I used to collect toy cars. Matchbox, Hot Wheels etc. I think I had about 150 of them when I was 9, but like you, there was a younger sibling who destroyed them all.
I managed to salvage most of my Lego Technic collection though, they're in the attic.

I used to collect toy cars. Matchbox, Hot Wheels etc. I think I had about 150 of them when I was 9, but like you, there was a younger sibling who destroyed them all.
I managed to salvage most of my Lego Technic collection though, they're in the attic.

used you call your cars dinkies? i remember getting laughed at in school for talking about my dinkies. i didnt collect them though, i just had some.

used you call your cars dinkies? i remember getting laughed at in school for talking about my dinkies. i didnt collect them though, i just had some.

Hahahah dinkies

(que mental flashback of childhood embarrasment)

I collected model cars, boats and airplanes too - mostly the ones you build yourself from kit. I also had a great collection of the Kinder flywheel cars and vans at one stage too. Still have a few of the cars, my planes and boats dwindled over the years - moving fatalities.

My grandparents ran a guesthouse so they had a box of dinkie cars and a small suitcase full of dolls and doll clothes there which we got to play with when we visited them, my favourite was the joe 90 car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back