anybody reading anything good? (1 Viewer)

hermie

Website
Visit site
reading 'middlesex' by jeffrey eugenides (y'know the virgin suicides guy).its really good.about a hermaphrodite and the twisted generations leading up to his/her birth.

hermie said:
reading 'middlesex' by jeffrey eugenides (y'know the virgin suicides guy).its really good.about a hermaphrodite and the twisted generations leading up to his/her birth.
see the currently reading thread on the arts bored - that's generally full o what the kids are up to, words wise.

hermie said:

ich las ein Buch einmal, es war ein guter Führer zu, wie man große Sachen womens in denprivaten Teilen haftet. Ich mochte besonders das Kapitel auf Midge Ure Alben

Y-FRONTS said:
ich las ein Buch einmal, es war ein guter Führer zu, wie man große Sachen womens in denprivaten Teilen haftet. Ich mochte besonders das Kapitel auf Midge Ure Alben
what the fuck? Haha midge ure that's that guy from ultravox isn't it?

Y-FRONTS said:
I read a book once, it was a good pointer to how ye forced large things into women's private parts. I especially liked the chapters on Midge Ure Albums.
Sie sind nicht lustig. Sie ärgern. Sie sind soll Hauptpunkt ärgern. Warum gehen Sie Spam irgendwo sonst nicht? Sie erhalten auch nicht eine Reaktion. Auf warum nicht gibt?
Ihr Freund, Lorcanzo

Y-FRONTS said:
Mücke Ure lehnt im Allgemeinen die Leute ab, die über seine Alben sprechen, oder alle außer seinem grotesken Interesse an den Papptrichtern und an seinem dummen Namen, warum auf Deutsch zwar sprechen Sie? Irische Leute sprechen im Allgemeinen Ring.

Wavioli said:
Mücke Ure lehnt im Allgemeinen die Leute ab, die über seine Alben sprechen, oder alle außer seinem grotesken Interesse an den Papptrichtern und an seinem dummen Namen, warum auf Deutsch zwar sprechen Sie? Irische Leute sprechen im Allgemeinen Ring.

ich spreche auf Deutsch, weil es meine Muttersprache ist. Ich lehne ab, auf englisch zu sprechen. Mücke Midge Ure ist Currywurst in Ihrem Mutterkasten.

i just finished "de vinchy kode" last week
ending was a bit of a let down
a good pace thru the book tho' which had me hooked
you know when you read a 600 pager in a couple of days its pretty good

nothing to do with books:

i bought viz in the airport a while ago
it was cack (i used to love viz)

apparently the writer of viz said the new fat slags film was laughable
(in a bad way)

P. Littbarski said:
I'm reading this at the moment aswell...what a bleedin' hilarious book (valves and all). He's just started working as a Hot Dog Vendor.

anyone read his other book the neon bible ?
I shall investigate this other no doubt scandalous piece of propagandist filth as soon as my valve permits it!

Less exciting are the growing rumours of a movie being made starring as Ignatious J Reilly.... Will Ferrel. Not Philip Seymour Hoffman or anyone of that ilk,
but Will Ferrel? Impending sense of doom.

Wheels said:
Less exciting are the growing rumours of a movie being made starring as Ignatious J Reilly.... Will Ferrel. Not Philip Seymour Hoffman or anyone of that ilk,
but Will Ferrel? Impending sense of doom.
yeah...it doesnt sound too good.

I could definitely see Philip Seymour Hoffman doing this with great aplomb.

Other suggestions that spring to mind...
Ricky Gervais
John Goodman
Jack Black
John Candy (except for the fact that he's dead he'd be alright)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back