anybody here work in retail/shop? (2 Viewers)

Can we get back to the dogging please? Thanks.

George-Michael.jpg

I worked in retail for six years part time through school/college, and full time last year as an ass man.
I was always nice to customers (well, except the wankers) but believe me, the amount of abuse you get as a sales person is NOT funny.
I had a mentalist of a customer once who had like a dual personality or something and told me that all sales assistants were morons. needless to say i didn't serve her for long.
also, customers tend to have very selective hearing.
needless to say i am glad that my 'true calling' (ahem) is journalism and not retail!
when i worked in one store, you could type stuff into the till to search for cds/dvds. whenever i was working with one guy, whenever we had horrible customers we'd go 'ooh, let me show you this on the computer' to each other and write 'fucking cow' on the screen...simple pleasures!

i sometimes work a few hours in a shop and am always perfectly nice and friendly to customers. they're the ones who call the shots, if they're mean to me then i'm curt in response.

people is people rampz, and some people is dickheads.

i sometimes work a few hours in a shop and am always perfectly nice and friendly to customers. they're the ones who call the shots, if they're mean to me then i'm curt in response.

people is people rampz, and some people is dickheads.

yeah i know. im not going to give up on capitalism just yet.

anyway, theyll get theres in hell.

by the way, im always polite to shop assistants.

To be totally fair you are probably a dick so thus you deserve that attitude from shop assistants. Thats how I work with customers. Most of them are dicks so I refuse to be nice to them.

To be totally fair you are probably a dick so thus you deserve that attitude from shop assistants. Thats how I work with customers. Most of them are dicks so I refuse to be nice to them.

well if walking into the shop, picking out my item and politely handing over my money makes me a dick then so be it.

i hope i never have to deal with your wrath in a shop. it would probably scar me for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back