any lego fans? (1 Viewer)

this internet thing is a right laugh innit. i remember when it was just two monkeys up a tree.

My only memories of lego are ones of exploitation. My older brother used to get me to build huge cities of lego under the promise that I would be allowed to play. When the construction was complete, I was always dumped back to my own room to play with the Sindys. Hissssss.

anyone noticed lego getting in on the lickle lady market recently?
leg5944.jpg

i can imagine the lego brainstorming sessions: we need to get in on the little girl dollor- lets give em lego WITH NO BRICKS! perfect
clickits.jpg

SOB!

As a girl who loved and loves techinic and normal lego (and found even the housebuilding stuff slightly offensive) I gotta admit that bionicle strikes me as about as girly as Barbie... and as for the 'girly' lego! HA!

yep its a swizz

BASTARDS!

The only use I had for dolls was as parachute testers or models for stylish knitwear/design!

It's a last ditch attempt to keep us from true equlity yeah? ;)

And fair play to you for putting parents off buying that junk. 2 girls and 2 boys in my family... and my dad bought me the coolest pressies! Electronics kits, lego, weaving loom, tool kits, model kits :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back