any lego fans? (1 Viewer)

this internet thing is a right laugh innit. i remember when it was just two monkeys up a tree.

My only memories of lego are ones of exploitation. My older brother used to get me to build huge cities of lego under the promise that I would be allowed to play. When the construction was complete, I was always dumped back to my own room to play with the Sindys. Hissssss.

anyone noticed lego getting in on the lickle lady market recently?
leg5944.jpg

i can imagine the lego brainstorming sessions: we need to get in on the little girl dollor- lets give em lego WITH NO BRICKS! perfect
clickits.jpg

SOB!

As a girl who loved and loves techinic and normal lego (and found even the housebuilding stuff slightly offensive) I gotta admit that bionicle strikes me as about as girly as Barbie... and as for the 'girly' lego! HA!

yep its a swizz

BASTARDS!

The only use I had for dolls was as parachute testers or models for stylish knitwear/design!

It's a last ditch attempt to keep us from true equlity yeah? ;)

And fair play to you for putting parents off buying that junk. 2 girls and 2 boys in my family... and my dad bought me the coolest pressies! Electronics kits, lego, weaving loom, tool kits, model kits :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back