Any help please??? (1 Viewer)

Friday

hello,

first time posting!!! em just wondering does anyone know anywhere in galway that i can get dreads done, like good and cheap??? it dont have to be someone working from home or could be an african store and stuff!!! any help would be deadly!!!!

yeh im getting lazy, i have a few at the back of my hair just wanna finish it off!! anyway i work in a profession im ment to look reasonable professional so i cant wander about with fizzy/ knotted hair (which its starting to look like at the back!!!)

Hmm. well, i don't know of anyone with dreads that are tidy and all that, especially if you're professional. Was going to point you here which has all the info on self dredding and all that (great list of links too), but.... Maybe just cut off the split ends?

To be honest janer, i'd be guessing that would have more to do with them being dark skinned, different type of hair. Plus they probably get someone to tend to it on a regular basis....

Try the african shop beside The Living Room pub and i think there might be a place in woodquay as well.
Friday said:
hello,

first time posting!!! em just wondering does anyone know anywhere in galway that i can get dreads done, like good and cheap??? it dont have to be someone working from home or could be an african store and stuff!!! any help would be deadly!!!!

2 cool 2 dance said:
Try the african shop beside The Living Room pub and i think there might be a place in woodquay as well.

Thanks!! ill check that out!!

ReadySteadyJedi said:
To be honest janer, i'd be guessing that would have more to do with them being dark skinned, different type of hair. Plus they probably get someone to tend to it on a regular basis....
I just wanted an excuse to post a Man City picture tbh......ABU!

i thought this was a heavy metal forum, not a ragga one ? are metallers having dreads these days ?

Nice muscles Clive, not very heavy metal though, are you not meant to be skinny with long hair and a filthy denim waistcoat over a cracked leather jacket that says Marillion?

I think white people look really cool with dreads.

dreadlocks.jpg
Blonde_Dreadlocks.jpg

dreadlocks2.jpg
01.jpg
dreadlocks.jpg

I fuckin hate shite-locks, fuckin hippy scum, and they ruined reggae, fuckin ruined it

Bob marley went from being neat,sharp and smart writing great tunes like simmer down
wailers.jpg

to a fuckin hippy writin shite songs about little birds,and nucular enery and the like
bob1.jpg

JANER said:
Nice muscles Clive, not very heavy metal though, are you not meant to be skinny with long hair and a filthy denim waistcoat over a cracked leather jacket that says Marillion?

i'm actually more into the hiphop side of metal - i am in the middle of making one of those mash-up albums of tupac (r.i.p) and slayer. thug angel of blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back