Any good spoken word podcasts about? (1 Viewer)

another goodie that carbide recommended to me is the sound of young america which is primarily interviews with all sorts of folk. the interviewer, jesse thorne, is excellent and usually gets the most out of the interviewees.

wow thanks for the tip. i glanced over the list of programmes and already have 15 episodes downloading.

the roy harper podcast is usually pretty boring - fans talking about him and the odd tune. this month, however, there is the first of a 3part special featuring almost 3 hours of interview with the genius himself! http://stormcock.net/taxonomy/term/17 the interview is spread out over three episodes, just the first one available so far

Nice one!
Gonna listen to this this evening.:)

bit of a noob question, but how do you listen to a podcast, when i click on a link it just shows up lots of writing?? am i doing it wrong or is that the way its supposed to look?

bit of a noob question, but how do you listen to a podcast, when i click on a link it just shows up lots of writing?? am i doing it wrong or is that the way its supposed to look?
Right click on the link, select Save As and it should save the file in mp3 format.

The file type is supported by the Player, but the file was compressed by using a codec that is not supported by the Player = wont play

does this mean i should dowload a different player i use ms media player

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back