ANTI NOWHERE LEAGUE THIS FRIDAY (1 Viewer)

I heard they are shite live these days, yet i'd pay that moneyz to see them. So hopefully it will be Aunt Annies in Belfast fer me.

Stanto warned me about the dangers of driinking cans outside of gigs so did the Kilcoole crew so I have to be careful. Wanna share a sneaky bucky in a lane? :)

it would appear someones been dressing up as stanto and soberly handing out savvy advice on public drinking

16 quid? Is he having a laugh? I'm a poor crustie punk. Where the hell am I supposed to get 16 bills from? I'm in second year in college and I blew my grant on drugs etc: etc: etc:...

go back to beggin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry we had to pull out of the gig aido, we would have put you on the guest list! Of course maybe I could ask if our guest list remains inbtact even if we aren't playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vienna was AMAAAAAZZZZZIIIIINNNNNG

even though I'm not a fan, cock sparra were brilliant as were argy bargy! but highlight for me was subhumans / mdc / sonic boom six / deadline / fire exit and..........us!

go back to beggin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry we had to pull out of the gig aido, we would have put you on the guest list! Of course maybe I could ask if our guest list remains inbtact even if we aren't playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vienna was AMAAAAAZZZZZIIIIINNNNNG

even though I'm not a fan, cock sparra were brilliant as were argy bargy! but highlight for me was subhumans / mdc / sonic boom six / deadline / fire exit and..........us!
Look and learn young un's. Got any Vids of youse in Wein up yet?

I heard they are shite live these days, yet i'd pay that moneyz to see them. So hopefully it will be Aunt Annies in Belfast fer me.

Saw them in the TV Club back in the 80's & though they only got to play 3 songs before they got kicked around on the stage they were fuckin excellent.

Saw them again at whatever that punk festival was called up in Vicar St a couple of years ago & they were shite.

Is it true Animal married some countess from Austria?

Saw them again at whatever that punk festival was called up in Vicar St a couple of years ago & they were shite.

And according to a guy i know that knows really well all the Yorkshire Rats guys, when they played with Anti-Nowhere League somewhere can't remember where, Animal payed the sound guy to make all the supporting bands sound shite for how terrible ANL are.

ANTI NOWHERE LEAGUE ARE PURE MUCK, AS IS 16 LIDS IN ! QUITE POSSIBLY 1 OF THE WORST GIGS I WENT TO WHEN THEY PLAYED THE VODOO

So I take it that ANL aren't 'cool' at the moment?

Well that's it then, Lukas you're not allowed to enjoy, or even go to this gig, as you'll be violating clause 9.6.7.1(b) of the what-is-the-correct-punk manual.

Stay at home tonight and pray for forgiveness for the error of your ways.

Shame on you Lukas

.....what time are they on at?....!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back