ANTI NOWHERE LEAGUE THIS FRIDAY (4 Viewers)

sorry ladies its Jason & the scorchers for me,Sabrejets and Spellbound supporting aswell,wud probably have gone to ANL if this wasnt on

me too- anything for a chance to wear my bootlace tie in public

sorry ladies its Jason & the scorchers for me,Sabrejets and Spellbound supporting aswell,wud probably have gone to ANL if this wasnt on

Ah shite, that looks good too. It's a bit nuts having 3 gigs on the same night in Dublin.

Ah shite, that looks good too. It's a bit nuts having 3 gigs on the same night in Dublin.

Well you can catch Spellbound on Sat May 24th @ the Mods & Rockers ball! Yeah i know, cheap plug....

compressed2rv6.jpg

So I take it that ANL aren't 'cool' at the moment?

Well that's it then, Lukas you're not allowed to enjoy, or even go to this gig, as you'll be violating clause 9.6.7.1(b) of the what-is-the-correct-punk manual.

Stay at home tonight and pray for forgiveness for the error of your ways.

Shame on you Lukas

.....what time are they on at?....!ninjaaaa

Oh no! I did not realise, I shall start praying for forgiveness right away as soon as it's over, yes right away!

Doors are at 7:30.

and now to watch this thread degenerate into sillyness.....

ANIMAL HAS A SWASTIKA TATOO!!! really!

saw em play in vicar street back in 2001 or whenever and they were pure fucking shit.they've only ever had literally one good song anyway.im surprised people are actually bothered with them.still should be good for a laugh.

I think most of it its due to Animal's charisma and presence on stage. They seem the band that has great on-stage banter and some quite entertaining antics.

I think most of it its due to Animal's charisma and presence on stage. They seem the band that has great on-stage banter and some quite entertaining antics.

It's kind of like the really ugly girl who has to have an amazing personality to make up for it. feck.!ninjaaaa

Anti Nowhere League

More pics here.....
http://pix.ie/punkrock/album/321536

Gig itself was decent, Whelans has changed since I was last there....very good venue still, sound very impressive.
DB played a very good set, more aggresive then normal, Ro has unbelievable vocals.

ANL were better then I thought they'd be, talking to a few of their fans it turns out that was one of their better gigs.

Nice photos there Janer.ANL are looking well for their age it has to be said.I wonder whats their secret?

Nice photos there Janer.ANL are looking well for their age it has to be said.I wonder whats their secret?
forget the boybands Gary ,you shoulda been at Jason & the scorchers last nite, you wud ve loved it ,there guitarist was easily the best ive ever seen,defo in my top ten gigs ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=UYjdxezPVLQ"]YouTube - Anti Nowhere League / For you[/ame]
[ame="http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=6enIGo0vc7M"]YouTube - Anti Nowhere League / Dead Heroes[/ame]

forget the boybands Gary ,you shoulda been at Jason & the scorchers last nite, you wud ve loved it ,there guitarist was easily the best ive ever seen,defo in my top ten gigs ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:.
Hadda feeling that would be the case alright from the word I was hearing on the ground and it pains me sorely to have missed out.The thing is ye see, I'm currently under house arrest for a catalogue of indescretions and various other gargle related acts of domestic insurgence,so barring an intervention by Amnesty International on human rights grounds I'm fucked for .|..|ing.
Hopefully full service will resume without much further ado.

:eek:.
Hadda feeling that would be the case alright from the word I was hearing on the ground and it pains me sorely to have missed out.The thing is ye see, I'm currently under house arrest for a catalogue of indescretions and various other gargle related acts of domestic insurgence,so barring an intervention by Amnesty International on human rights grounds I'm fucked for .|..|ing.
Hopefully full service will resume without much further ado.
Seamus heaney wouldnt have put it better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back