ANTI COMPUTERS + CD'S ? (3 Viewers)

maybe but as i said im only repeating what i heard in that neck of the woods not saying its gospel.i questioned why they would print punks stuff it it was true and was told money is money.
Im not saying cds are enviromently friendly but the enviromental stuff was mentioned to point out we could find a reason not to use any of these formats, if we really looked but where would that leave us ? with only live gigs in mud huts with wind powered electricity.then who owns the companies that make the amps and guitars and on and on and on........

Exactly, you can't boycott your way out of capitalism. ATR we'll collectivise the music related factories.

a bit late in mentioning this.
wax is used in the mastering process for records (the grooves are cut into wax originally).
i'm not aware of animal products being used in the manfacture of cd's.

records players seem to either cheap 150 euro or less affairs that eventually scratch records (what i buy).
or extremely expensive technics type things that cost i'm told 800 euro (?). i don't know of anything in between.
what other options are there ?

Erm, they stopped using wax before the second world war. (You thinking of phonographs?)

Scientifically its '[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]lacquer coated with a chemical compound of cellulose nitrate'.[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back