Anti-Cannabis Campaign (1 Viewer)

aussie campaigns are generally laid back in their manner - the latest tourism one features last year's Miss Australia or soemthing standing on a beach going " WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YA???"

I like teh dickhead one though. no flies on me, mate.

I'd like to see more education in the manner of "just because smoking weed don't kill you, don't mean it's a good idea to smoke every day". Most of the people i know who smoke every day are right uptight fuckers. i personally hate being around people smoking cos it's so fuckin boring.

people who get turned into dickheads by stuff like drink or pot, were, in my opinion just dickheads in sound clothing, all the time waiting for the chance to show their true colours...
well he was waiting a long time. he was a good mate since we were kids. always bright and up for a laugh.
we all went through the smoking dooby thing. having a good laugh. it was really social when we all did it. then we all stopped but he just smokes all the time on his own and around people who arent smoking. he changed SO much over that course.
now i of course know people who smoke daily and are fine but there are some cases where it majorly affects personality.

people who get turned into dickheads by stuff like drink or pot, were, in my opinion just dickheads in sound clothing, all the time waiting for the chance to show their true colours...

ah the old chicken and the egg dilemma... was he always a latent psychopath ready to kill and eat his baby, or was it down to his ten-bar a day hash habit? or did the hash just bring out the schizophrenia in him?
perhaps we shall never know...

twovirgins.jpg

well I wasn't being entriely serious

but I've seen people who've showed their true colours and ripped friends off over an eight or tried to scam people over a couple of ounces... that wasn't the doob, it was just a chance to act the shit

On G-S point I've seen people who've fried themselves too, canibas psychosis is a real thing y'know... it's hard to tell someone they shouldn't smoke (or drink for that matter) when you yourself induldge... different drugs for different people I guess...

actually I'd edit that last post but I can't, once a housemate smoked the last of me and my mates weed with us, and as we sat their lamenting the loss he wandered off... 5 minutes later we followed him down to his room opened the door and he was standing with a huge joint behind his back!... the smoke was spiralling up as if it was coming out the top of his head... total asshole... but some people really believe that, for whatever reason, they need/deserve gear more then other people, and thus can justify all sorts of shit behaviour

strange days...

On G-S point I've seen people who've fried themselves too, canibas psychosis is a real thing y'know... it's hard to tell someone they shouldn't smoke (or drink for that matter) when you yourself induldge... different drugs for different people I guess...

yeah id be real afriad of someone going on the mind-benders and going all daniel johnston on us!

If some of the people I know talked about any other subject in the same anal minutely detailed manner that they seem discuss marijuana in its various forms, well I think the word used would be nerd. A drugs nerd is a nerd the same as any other. Habitual pot-smokers I find in general to be some of the most safely borrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiing people I know.

If there is one thing more boring than actually listening to drug bores, it's reading them on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back