another kilcoole gig (1 Viewer)

my sherona

Website
Visit site
yeh, gig in kilcoole on saturday 4th in the scout hall. loads of bands: the dagda, puget sound, scientific bong, scared shitless, foot in mouth, no compliance, bastard youth, kid blunt, estel, the fishermen and more.

Should be a good laf. Theres no drinking in the hall, which kinda sucks, and i would advise you not to have any on you as na shiochonai have said they will be about.

ill be talking to ed and stuff today and ill say it to him and ill let you know later today. it would be fucking kool to have the dangerfields playing so im sure he'll want it, fuck sake theres a pretty good list of bands playing at this, should be amazing.

Hey, what a killer gig!!! We arrived quite late so only managed to see a couple of the other bands... Foot In Mouth were great, and I was really fucking impressed by No Compliance... class drummer! Can anyone tell me more about this band?

The gig was packed with kids and there was a really good atmos. Definitely one of my favourite DF's gigs 'down south'...

Thanx to everyone in Kilcoole for making us feel welcome, especially the 8 year old girls who were making fun of Wasp Boy's beer belly!!! ha ha

big shout out to the kilcoole posse behind the gig yesterday, it was rapid. its so cool to see shit like this going down, with a load of kids in the middle the country being exposed to all the fun of a crazy day-long diy gig. and, from my own point of view, the two kilcoole gigs i've played have been the most fun out of perhaps all the gigs i've ever played (certainly out of the ones with the 'bong) so word up, well done.

oh, and the old man eoin songs on the free tape are amazing.

Yes, I agree, what a rockulent gig, i got quite drunk and not a piggo in sight! A load of fucking deadly bands, I was groovin' down by the time the booze got into my bloodstream

yeah thats goin down as my best gig of '03 next year
and if eoin did those old man eoin songs on his eoin hes a ruddy genius!(hehe ruddy) so many quality bands and a chance for me and chunky d to show our hiphop stylings to the rest of the world yo..i allso had the joy of falling down wrecking my arm and gettin laughed at..WHAT A DAY! the tape is rockin too
THREE CHEERS FOR THE COOLIES! HIP HIP?

ahhhhhh lookit that quote, the emo stylings of taking back sunday are taking the world by storm

i can't say i blame youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
but i wish iiiiiiii couuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllddd
i'm sick of writing every song,
i'm sick of writing every song, aboooooouuuuuuuuuuuut yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back