annoying flatmates (1 Viewer)

Albeit a slight tangent but.... is this creepy or not?

I'm moving out of my flat and storing my stuff with a friend until after my holiday. When I get back I was going to look for a new place. When I told the company I was moving out at the end of the month I was dealing with a woman. She usually e-mails and asks if it's okay for someone to view. At any rate, I always say yes but now I just got a text from a guy. He was asking if it was okay to view tomorrow and thanking me for keeping the place in such good condition. I replied it was fine for a viewing and that as I told the (insert woman's name) that if viewers wanted some of the furniture to stay I'd be willing to leave it behind. I get another text back asking.... are you American? Are you moving home? You have nice style. I suddenly have visions of some dude going through my stuff.

could be a new dating trick by @CinnamonBoy

oh, and in answer to your question, it depends on what he looks like:

good-looking : lad about town, trying his luck. All in good fun. It's what being young is about. YEEAAAAHHHH

not good-looking: weird pervert creeping around your stuff.

could be a new dating trick by @CinnamonBoy

oh, and in answer to your question, it depends on what he looks like:

good-looking : lad about town, trying his luck. All in good fun. It's what being young is about. YEEAAAAHHHH

not good-looking: weird pervert creeping around your stuff.

I've never met or spoken to him! How the hell did he know I was American? Apart from looking at the place and getting my keys two + years ago it's all been e-mail and with a woman. My creep-o-meter is a bit off but when I read the text I was like.... ummmm, what now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back