'anne sexton on why she loves oral sex!!!' (2 Viewers)

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
really, who gives a fuck.
sex columnist in fucking shitepress
token rubish
spa...

that is all...

oh, and theres an article on guess......, no not damien rice/mundy/jack l............yes you guessed it, indie superstars the frames!!!!!!!!

woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"anne sexton" is one of the least sexy human beings of all time. I'd rather give oral to month old kitty litter. there it is. I've said what all of us were thinking.

now, to my room of shame.

It's the notion that Stokes has that we need sex education that really gets on my tits.

Y'see, according to his editorials, we all were fiddled with by priests and we're sexually repressed because of it. So he rolls out Ann Sexton with a face like a bucket of mickeys to talk about her gooter an' all.

Hot Press is really embarassing.

If The Frames love anal sex so much why did they wait until their 6th album to start going on about it?
THEY'VE ONLY GOT 6 ALBUMS?? FUCKIN' HELL. THEY'RE SHIT AND LAZY. AREN'T THEY GOIN' 20 YEARS OR SOMETHIN'.

"HANSARD'S MESSIAH"....IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

AND WHERE'S EVEN A COUPLE OF MY T-SHIRTS???
YES I SAW THE COUNTRY STUDENT CHICKS WEARIN' 'EM.
WAS I TOLD?? HELL NO.

OFF TO SEXTON'S BROWN ABYSS WITH YIZ.

.NO QUANDO. EVER.

I recently emailed Mizz Sexton asking if she would like to meet up and have anoymous sex with me. Could make a good articel I thought.
Plus she gets to get jiggy with mr biggy.
Shes a munter but I would have done it just for the fuck of it.
She didnt reply.
Boring cunt.
True story.

really, who gives a fuck.
sex columnist in fucking shitepress
token rubish
spa...

that is all...

oh, and theres an article on guess......, no not damien rice/mundy/jack l............yes you guessed it, indie superstars the frames!!!!!!!!

woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

is the government funding hot press or something? how have they managed to stay afloat all this time? who reads this shit? i want answers

Ah, this is one of those threads you think is going to be about one thing, but turns out to be about something entirely different. I'm so out of touch with contemporary Ireland it would seem, as I think Ann Sexton is great.
Who's the say the singer Ann Sexton doesn't like oral sex also.

I would imagine "sex guru" Ann Sexton has a varied and cultured collection of STDs. Dipping your tongue in there would be like licking the inside of a medical waste bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back