'anne sexton on why she loves oral sex!!!' (2 Viewers)

They gave ShitPress out free in UCC last week. They boasted on the cover that their readership has just doubled. Would that be anything to do with their giving out about 100,000 free copies in Irish universities? Nah, couldn't be. I've never been so shocked at how little there was in a mag with over 100 pages.

They only have a circulation of 20000 last I checked, which surprised me, would have thought there'd be more people buying it to check out "what's going on".
They used to give it out free in my college too. Except it was always the previous fortnights issue.

So, why does she love oral sex?
SHE HAS TO. SHE'S A SEX COLUMNIST. HOT ON THE HEELS OF THAT 'SEX IN THE CITY' GIRL. OH WAIT.... THAT WAS YEARS AGO.

HOTPRESS YOU FUCKIN' MORONS.
LATE ON THE BAND WAGON BY ABOUT 5 YEARS.
USELESS SHITBASKET BASTARDS.

AS I RECALL... WHEN SHE FIRST (DIS)GRACED THE SHIT TICKET PAGES OF HOTPRESS THE AD WAS SOMETHING LIKE THIS....

'ANNE SEXTON SEXES UP SEX!!
OUR NEW SEX COLUMNIST. SEXY.
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX.
DID WE MENTION SEX? SEEXXX!!.

OUT NOW!'

SEXTON...ALLAHQUAANNNDON'T

EVER

HAVE

SEX

i bought Hotpress once

what a load of crap

also hotpress are going through financial problems according to your guy in the ireland on sunday as he found a promo cd that was sent to hotpress in a second hand cd shop befor eth album was released

i bought Hotpress once

what a load of crap

also hotpress are going through financial problems according to your guy in the ireland on sunday as he found a promo cd that was sent to hotpress in a second hand cd shop befor eth album was released

aye, the fact that some hot press journo decided to make a few quid flogging some crap cd they've been sent hardly makes for concrete evidence they're having financial problems :rolleyes: not that i give a fuck, like.

I went for an interview with Hot Press in the mid-1990s.
Niall Stokes and some smarmy lady did the talking. Condescending pair of pricks who assumed that just because I worked in a bank I knew nothing about music and other shit.

The cunts never got back to me to say whether I got the job or not either. Very bad manners.

I popped into the HP office recently. I was intimidated. It was in the middle of my giving up the smokes misadventure, which didn't help.

But now like, I'd be all cool about it and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back