Ann Coulter Does a Doozy (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 7
I want a remote control racist?

Mary O'Rourke? Conor Linehan?

Or my cardboard cutout series of 'folk art' pieces, the life-sized scratch and sniff Michael McDowell and Mary Harney set, ON SALE NOW AT ALL GOOD SHOPS AND VILLAGE FETES. His hands smell like brown envelopes, and his face smells like her...something, and her something smells like guacamole.

But back to Ann Coulter: you mean one of these? http://www.talkingpresidents.com/Me...&Store_Code=TP&Product_Code=TAC&Category_Code=

(note that the doll weighs the same as the 'real' Ann Coulter)

Or like that, crossed with the Make Me Pretty styling head? http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=1573695

Because that can be arranged. But I don't think you'd like it.

PS: RACIST.

She can get into a bitch fight with this other styling head: http://www.toysrus.com/sm-my-scene-...g-head-barbie-exclusively-at--pi-2328048.html

0002708429428_500X500.jpg

"Bling bling!"

Hello? Who's there?

"It's STREET JUSTICE, BEEEATCH!"

Seriously. I was meant to be in the library 45 minutes ago. What a waste that woudl have been. Woo hoo! Someone bring me another coffee! Chooo chooo!*

*Actually, no one should give me any more coffee this morning.

I like the way Barbie's transformation range includes princess, bride, and presumably every point in between. And Princess Bride. Wedding Rage: born in the crucible of "Make Me Pretty (please)" Barbie's makeup applicator.

PS: HOLOCAUST AIDS DENIER

There is an ann coulter board game somewhere ot there in the tinternet. Where it pulls up random quotes from her and then gives the actual facts.

She was particulary nice about 911 widows.

Something like for all these whingers knew their husbands were going to divorce them that day.

There is an ann coulter board game somewhere ot there in the tinternet. Where it pulls up random quotes from her and then gives the actual facts.

She was particulary nice about 911 widows.

Something like for all these whingers knew their husbands were going to divorce them that day.

Oh, yeah, it was something to the effect of 'I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much.'

She's an evil wagon. I REALLY want an Ann Coulter talking styling head now. Christ, I wish I were more gadgetally-inclined.

http://action.advancewomen.org/annSays.html

Bill O'Reilley had Bill Maher on his show the other night doing their pretending to have grudging admiration for each other routine.

Evil Bill was admonishing Nice Bill about calling the president a moron or something - paraphrasing wildly here but - "I know you youre a clever guy why do you have to resort to name calling like that - it's not like youre Ann Couter or anything"

can anyone quote me some sort of nugget of philosophy-based wisdom that explicitly states, with no ambiguity whatsoever, that we shouldn't be allowed to set people like Ann Coulter alight in the middle of the village and dance around her like a fucking maypole???

or have the terrorists won?

What I cant get over is the amount of airtime Hannity & Colmes give her on Fox news. She's practically part of the team and they constantly facilitate her in shouting down and insulting guests that would otherwise be able to rip her arguments to shreds. It's really quite terrifying that her point of view is given infinitely more airtime than anyone else's but that she actually has allies in the primetime mainstream media is Planet Of The Apes shit.

there were a slew of ann coultergeist threads to resurrect but i chose this one as it was relevant to the coulter/edwards saga

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i swear one of the most infuriating things about watching ann coulter is the way she interrupts the person putting things to her.

guardian had a good view on the whole thing too:

http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/garance_frankeruta/2007/06/take_that_ann_coulter.html

WTF?
Good looking? I'd describe her as generic American blonde. She needs heavily buttered pies and a shitload of cosmetic surgery because she looks like an asshole.

argh i hate anne coulter...did anyone else see the observer magazine had a big at home with article with katie roiphe on sunday?it put me off my breakfast..it was all about how hard she has overcome getting a divorce..boo fucking hoo for her..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back