Ann Coulter Does a Doozy (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 7
i watched it and decided i can't let this shit get to me any more; i have to keep this heart attack at bay for as long as possible.

so i just laughed and got on with my day.

i think i have screwanncoulter.com registered, must do something with it!

Do you really? Awesome. You should have a section on it where it's like paper dolls, where you can choose outfits for her and dress her up as stuff like a pro-choice activist, Che Guevara, John Edwards, etc.

Also, an Ann Coulter Political Position Generator, a la this Daily Mail Headline Generator: http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/ or this David Blunkett Policy Maker: http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/blunkett/

Ah jesus.
I just clicked on that link and there was this hideous image of death there. Should be some warning Jane.

So yeah. Ann Coulter. She is an arch bitch, with no redeeming features. At all.

I am not sure where I lie on this one though.
I mean, she is obviously a self promoting media whore, who's life is nothing without the constant attention of the general public. You know at night in the shower she crumples to her knees, alone, bawling her eyes out, pounding the wall, and with a low gurgling voice repeats "who AM I?" over and over.

So, you just want her to fuck off and die.

On the other hand, she is so desperate for attention, that she says ever more fascist troll things, for more of that sweet sweet media crack. But, because she is so explicitly linked with the general right wing conservative regime in the US, she will start alienating the less extreme of these people. And hopefully cost them votes.

But, probably on balance, her falling into a hole at Yellowstone park, and having her face melted off... would be a good thing.

shall i start a poll?

how would you like tranny coulter to die?

If being boiled alive in a scalding Yellowstone park vent, and then spurted out onto sharp rocks with her skin falling off, and while she flails about cutting her self to shreds the last thing she hears is Al Gore droning on about global warming via two massive speakers either side of her hideously disfigured head is an option...

I'm in.

Ah jesus.
I just clicked on that link and there was this hideous image of death there. Should be some warning Jane.

So yeah. Ann Coulter. She is an arch bitch, with no redeeming features. At all.

I am not sure where I lie on this one though.
I mean, she is obviously a self promoting media whore, who's life is nothing without the constant attention of the general public. You know at night in the shower she crumples to her knees, alone, bawling her eyes out, pounding the wall, and with a low gurgling voice repeats "who AM I?" over and over.

So, you just want her to fuck off and die.

On the other hand, she is so desperate for attention, that she says ever more fascist troll things, for more of that sweet sweet media crack. But, because she is so explicitly linked with the general right wing conservative regime in the US, she will start alienating the less extreme of these people. And hopefully cost them votes.

But, probably on balance, her falling into a hole at Yellowstone park, and having her face melted off... would be a good thing.

Sorry, I should have added a 'Not Safe For Humans' warning.

But yeah, I think it's true that she is doing more harm than good to the whole Fox News knee-jerk bullshit, which is good for thinking people, and makes me sort of sit back and just go, "Keep talking, you horrible wagon." Unfortunately, the continued focus on her crackpot bullshit just alienates people, doesn't actually redirect them toward more human people and non-despicable ideas.

In closing, face-melting is too good for her.

Weirdly, I feel almost a little bit bad for her. ALMOST. Then I remember that there's real suffering in the world, which better deserves my empathy.

If being boiled alive in a scalding Yellowstone park vent, and then spurted out onto sharp rocks with her skin falling off, and while she flails about cutting her self to shreds the last thing she hears is Al Gore droning on about global warming via two massive speakers either side of her hideously disfigured head is an option...

I'm in.

who needs a poll?

ill vote for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back