Amp fix help (2 Viewers)

Putting it all together 2 Fender tubes probably cost @60 quid

General maintenance and labour made up the rest

No way he's working for 20 quid an hour or less imo, more like 30-40 which is totally fair.

Here's a good list of variations on tube prices.

ecc83 - Onlineshop Startseite Tube Amp Doctor Onlineshop

Think I worked it out that at the time I was getting three things looked at and they were about €30 each but including parts. Any of them may have taken less than or more than an hour.
Maybe closer to €30p/h but job could take a lot less or sometimes more than that given hour

last night during my map made a terrible noise that sounded like a fire alarm. It was the same high pitch of a dead tube but it was oscillating instead of one long screech. I turned the amp off and tied to replicate it but couldn't.

Any idea what it was? A power surge maybe? Should I be suing a surge protector with this amp?

last night during my map made a terrible noise that sounded like a fire alarm. It was the same high pitch of a dead tube but it was oscillating instead of one long screech. I turned the amp off and tied to replicate it but couldn't.

Any idea what it was? A power surge maybe? Should I be suing a surge protector with this amp?

You should be suing auto-correct.
Sorry I can't help you with your cartography interests

My amp keeps blowing fuses.
Anyone any experience with jimis for amp repair? Or should I just make the trip across to Nolan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back