Alternatives to An Post (2 Viewers)

still reacting slightly to the thread title.

however i can't be everywhere all the time so i present you with

polish skiing champion adam malysz who looks a lot like me:

220px-Adam_Malysz_%282%29.jpg

and goalkeeper jerzy dudek:

jerzy_dudek_1.jpg

both are pretty decent alternatives to me.

I sold a spare copy of the RFTC 7" they did for the Dublin gig a year or two ago for €60. Sold plenty of LP's and CD-r's for stupid money in the heydays of 2010/2011 when it seemed a few lads were willing to spend hundreds to collect low run American Tapes releases.

UPS Fedex DHL are what comes to mind although I have had trouble witht DHL. 8.50 is prob not to bad a deal for that Ive only sold a record once to the US to somebody in Tallahassee in Florida.

I sold a spare copy of the RFTC 7" they did for the Dublin gig a year or two ago for €60. Sold plenty of LP's and CD-r's for stupid money in the heydays of 2010/2011 when it seemed a few lads were willing to spend hundreds to collect low run American Tapes releases.

I know loads of people who sold American Tapes stuff to Henry Rollins around that time for sizeable amounts.

Yeah one of those was me, there's a thread on here about it in the mists of time. One of the other big rollers was some dude that owned a comic book store chain.

I have foolishly kept what rare American Tapes stuff I acquired and never sold it. Think the bottom's fallen out of that market now.

Those lads always have that stuff for sale, no ones going to pay those prices now. With the shift to Discogs the price of a lot of those things has collapsed, a lot of the inflation was there was literally no way to know what AT stuff was out there or if another copy was going to crop up so prices were high.

A 30euro lp(sent with tracking) has just got lost in Germany. Just as well it wasn't a 130euro lp then right?

Not sure,the buyer got a note to say it was waiting for him at a delivery office or something,he went to collect it and it couldn't be found. He wants to open up a claim so got in touch asking could I start the process.

Well,the buyer is being cool and as there is tracking,that's proof I sent it. Had it been a more expensive record it could get messy I'd imagine. As it is,it's covered as far as I can tell,hopefully he get's his money back and I don't lose out either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back