Alldayer in Tullamore, May 28th (1 Viewer)

The Event is now called Whalestock and the full line up is as follows,Forced Under,Excuses,Complan,Found on the Floor,Class destruction, Mommas Slippers,Wizards of Firetop Mountain, OFAC,Diet Pills, and Rebel Spell. The agoustic area will feature..Jack Wright,Jasper Mc Katt,Karate Pencil Case,Lewis Carroll, and Screw World Order. I'll do up something proper for the events page and add the poster. We hope that bands will bring their merch and Sea Shepherd will be there in force (with merch too). A nice day by the canal is foretold!

Well, there are a few changes to Whalestock to tell yiz about.
First off,the Thatch's own chef will be doing the catering and all the usual dietry genres will be catered for. Mant thanks to Lental Disorder for offering to cater for us and I look forward to seeing them there as punters. Next up: There will be a screen in the bar showing the Champions League match,for those who like that sort of thing.
The biggest news is that The Rebel Spell will not be playing. It seems that their entire tour was accidently booked for the week AFTER they are actually in Ireland.It appears that most other dates have been rescheduled but unfortunately we wont have them at all. However, The show will go on and two bands are ready to get off the subs bench and play for us. Many thanks to The Dirge and The Lee Harveys for steppin in at mad short notice! .|..| Nice one,lads!

So we've 11 mainstage acts,5 acoustic interval acts, Food for all types ,a footie match on tele, a full bar,cans in the campsite,a tent load of Sea Shepherd activists with their merch, A raffle and a few campfires., could be a good 'un!

if ye need a band tullamores own corrosive machine might or tullamores ramones tribute loudmouth would like 2. i no it might not happen but if u need us

Quote:if ye need a band tullamores own corrosive machine might or tullamores ramones tribute loudmouth would like 2. i no it might not happen but if u need us
Ta for the offer ye're on the subs bench behind one other. Could happen,.....never saw the Rebel Spell thing coming! Comforting to know theres a back up! Cheers!

Sunday morning again and another line up change. Forced Under have dropped out as one of their members has got a job . Thanks to drain, Tullamore's Loudmouth will now take Fu's place as the opening act!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back