Alldayer in Tullamore, May 28th (1 Viewer)

Hardcorps

Howyiz!
Finally got around to Eirecore!
Just to let ye know that theres an Alldayer at The Thatch,Rahan, Tullamore,on Saturday May 28th. Its a benefit for Sea Shepherd and will be a "with camping " event.
Bands confirmed so far include Only Fumes and Corpses, Class Destruction (original Line up) Found on the Floor, Complan,Forced Under and Excuses.Theres also an acoustic area which will feature Screw World Order,Jasper McKatt,Lewis Carroll and more. Pay on the Day €15 first band on at 15.00 ,Music Curfew at 1.30 on Sunday.
More news to follow.

Hows it goin, are they lookin for anymore bands to play?? im in the lee harveys and we'd be into playin at it if possible

cheers

bitzy

Howyiz!
Finally got around to Eirecore!
Just to let ye know that theres an Alldayer at The Thatch,Rahan, Tullamore,on Saturday May 28th. Its a benefit for Sea Shepherd and will be a "with camping " event.
Bands confirmed so far include Only Fumes and Corpses, Class Destruction (original Line up) Found on the Floor, Complan,Forced Under and Excuses.Theres also an acoustic area which will feature Screw World Order,Jasper McKatt,Lewis Carroll and more. Pay on the Day €15 first band on at 15.00 ,Music Curfew at 1.30 on Sunday.
More news to follow.

Still waiting for comfirmation from a few bands, so best that I can do, is put yiz on the sub's bench, but there are a few on there already. If this one works ,we'll probably do more,and ye'll defo be on for the first of them .
Hows it goin, are they lookin for anymore bands to play?? im in the lee harveys and we'd be into playin at it if possible

cheers

bitzy

Theres still a few bands to confirm and a few more on the subs bench. I'll keep yiz in mind though! If this one works out we'll run more and defo have youse at the next one.(you've been highly recommended ) Cheers
Joe

bitzy

Theres still a few bands to confirm and a few more on the subs bench. I'll keep yiz in mind though! If this one works out we'll run more and defo have youse at the next one.(you've been highly recommended ) Cheers
Joe

Nice one Joe, and many thanx dregin for the vote of confidence

cheers

bitzy

so everyone knows. this is not in tullamore! its in rahan a 15min drive from town in middle of nowhere. if any1 i know from dublin needs sumwhere 2 stay that night give me a shout on this!

Michael Hannon here By the way

so everyone knows. this is not in tullamore! its in rahan a 15min drive from town in middle of nowhere. if any1 i know from dublin needs sumwhere 2 stay that night give me a shout on this!

Michael Hannon here By the way

It's outside 'De Pale' it doesn't matter. Rahan? Tullamore? All the same.

Can we do a bonfire this time?

It's outside 'De Pale' it doesn't matter. Rahan? Tullamore? All the same.

Can we do a bonfire this time?

for you its all the same for me its not! its a good bit outta town and in the middle of the bog. gonna be great doh! cahill prob doin sound 4 it again?

Yeah, Lukas, I talked to the landlord about that and we're trying to work it so's we can have fires but still not freak out the local firemen! Also we're going to try sort lifts out from Tullamore for anyone arriving by train or bus. I'll probably post a mobile number that can be used to call one of us into town to pick people up. Sea Shepherd suggest down loading the Sea Shepherd Ireland logo from their facebook page and printing it out A4 size and displaying it as you walk out of town. They are asking drivers to pick up people displaying the logo. It's early days yet but we're getting everything sorted slowly.

for you its all the same for me its not! its a good bit outta town and in the middle of the bog. gonna be great doh! cahill prob doin sound 4 it again?

Sound guys are coming down from Skintown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back