Ale appreciation thread (2 Viewers)

Brainblásta from the Porterhouse is available in bottles now. I like it but not as much as Hop Head which I can't get enough of. Wrasslers XXXX stout is coming off their bottling line on Thursday according to the guy in Drinkstore yesterday. Can't wait to taste it!

picked up 8 bottles yesterday from a micro brewery over here that opened a few months ago.

the chocolate boch is the best of the lot

this is the brewery and shop front.. ace

photo172.jpg

micro beer festival
3933917669_1b1b43e955.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2556/3933917669_1b1b43e955.jpg

Harvest in galway is now doing a great ale deal - 4 of these or a combo of them = 4 for a tenner! a pleasent surprise last night:).|..|
bishopfingers_org-716086.jpg

spitfire_ale_bottle.jpg

Whitstable_Bay.jpg

the whitstable bay is my fave - tho the bishops finger can provide a cheeky surprise!

is there much of a broad interest in ales in Ireland now?

who are the main retailers?

Mulligans in the 'batter has re-opened as a gastropub with a selection of craft beers. Haven't been in yet but the site looks promising.

Mulligans in the 'batter has re-opened as a gastropub with a selection of craft beers. Haven't been in yet but the site looks promising.

I spent Thursday evening in there. Great selection of beers on tap like Galway Hooker and Or from Trouble Brewing. Loads of bottles too. Can't wait until they start serving food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back