agressor going to Dublin (2 Viewers)

Anarchapunker

Hello;
my intention here is to inform you that a Polish guy called Piotrek who lives in Barcelona in a squat called La Petroska , is going to Dublin in the next week(s). He has beaten up really badly his partner last week. She, Ángela, had to go to hospital and she's wearing a surgical collar as result of several injuries in all her body. Ángela, and more people are trying to take care of this here in barcelona , with direct actions against him and warning the people from his enviroment. He has no excuse and knows about it, as he hasn't showed up to many libertarian places he used to frequent. And he is going to Dublin on holidays now. He is 1m 85 cm tall, shaved hair, and SkinHead/Oi looking, he frequents anarquists spaces and Crust/punk gigs, so you know about that, and we hope you understand this situation, we think that kind of things can't happen in the libertarian/anarchist/alliberated spaces (furthermore everywhere), and we are trying to escape of the "that's a private issue" excuse to avoid taking part in this. As Ángela was the first interested in bringing this up as a political issue and not private, we must try to deal with these attitudes in any form.
Here is the sort of translation of the panphlet that Ángela has written to give out:

PIOTREK , YOU ARE AN AGRESSOR
I'm a person that identifies with the anarchist ideas as well as my ex-partner. After 2 years of relationship, i decided to stop it, and after 4 months we decided to get together again and start an open relationship. In the context of this relationship, i was with another person and when i was trying to be sincere with him and telling about this, he mistreated me verbally in a very pathetic form, non respecting me and our agreement; and he started to insult me (the softest thing he said was "bitch"), till the situation got so tense that i slapped him. Immediately afterwards and with all his rage he started to beat me up, kicking me and punching me, and also immobilizing me several times in order to hit me better.
I found this situation repulsing in a human being, and mostly if he called himself an anarchist. He used all his strength and authority against me, in a squatted space: his house.
I don’t pretend to be victimized with this, I tried to defend myself as far as i can; but i don’t want this to be considered a "personal issue", as the context and ideology has a wide effect to everyone we are part of this movement.
He has just harmed me, but all my enviroment also. I would like everyone to know what has happen in order to people take part in this so obvious situations, as we all want to build a free society in which is rejected anyone who holds any kind of opression. Piotrek, you are shit.
Ángela

I wanted to reply with something along those lines but then again I don't have the Norwich factor.

Agreed AND she threw the first dig, still no reason for him to start throwin full on digs and kicks. uncalled for. Keep him out of gigs etc if hes identified and this turns out to be true.

Nooly's and Oly's points have some validity...at first I was like "not touchin this with a fifty-foot pole", but man, it's a FUCKED situation if that's what happened, and you can't just ignore it...

Bombidol, that's a load of bollix what you're saying. She threw the first dig, whatever, if you take the story to be true and the girl slapped him after all that shit and he beat her so much she's in a neck brace I dunno how you can say that...

And how do you work out what to do since every version of what happened will always be subjective? Ban someone from gigs? That sounds like a solution (I'm not taking the piss, like what else can you do? Beat him up? No way), but I reckon someone should ask the chap what he did and what he reckons about what he did first? Is there a picture of him? Witch-hunts are fucked.

I'd say try and identify him and when you're quite sure it's him, ask him what he did, why he did and what he reckons about it.

?????

Im simply pointing out the fact that she threw the first clatter, the bloke is OBVIOUSLY a giant cunt. Banning him from gigs is all we can do

Well it seems like it originates from an e-mail from Miriam, so that I think holds some weight. It should also be possible to get in touch with Cian to double check or any other people living in Barcelona that people on here know.

Okay a few points of clarity...

I realise the post seems completely out of the blue and anonymous, and so maybe a bit dubious, but its based on an email myself (and a few others) got on Saturday and I can say its 100% genuinely intended. Your views on there maybe being two competing stories is a separate matter. Which brings me to...

Ah now Bombidol off to lawyer school with you, where a glittering career at the Bar awaits! There was no need to "simply point out" something from a post everyone else can read for themselves unless you want to isolate that point to cast some doubts on the validity of the womans claim.

I see this as more of a "heads up" rather then "beat this guy up". I see no request for violence in the text although I'm sure it can be interpreted as such by some. As far as I can see it, this idea was first introduced by Krusty 411 (in a joking way) and by Nooly.

To my interpretation...this is just letting people know this guy is coming over here , perhaps to avoid responsibility, so at least be aware of what he's capable of for your own sakes, and if you want to intervene in some manner after that, well that depends. It might be as simple as letting the story be known and letting him know that everyone knows about it so he won't have such a comfortable time here.

Its pretty impossible to make decisive judgements outside of that since no one knows either of the two parties involved and 99% of people don't know the poster. So its maybe a bit abstract and shady for most...I can try find out more if people are interested.

Anyway, it should be pretty easy to pick out a Polish guy with a shaved head...

If anything that "letter" is a "knock the shite out of him" letter posing as a "be warned" letter to be fair. I just pointed out the fact that she threw the first slap cause if it was two blokes involved you wouldnt look at it twice.

Let's not get into an argument over what's right and wrong. I definitely see this as a warning, not a licence to cut him up. If you think it's fucked up that he put his girlfriend in a surgical collar then do something. If you think he was well within his rights because she gave him a slap first then do nothing.

Of course people should keep an eye out for the fucker, but if he's after beating the shit out of his girlfriend and fleeing the country he's more than likely going to smack whoever asks him about it.

All I'm saying is be prepared for a scrap if you do decide to confront him.

If anything that "letter" is a "knock the shite out of him" letter posing as a "be warned" letter to be fair.

Man, ixnay on the total defensiveness...ay...it's nothing of the kind.

I just pointed out the fact that she threw the first slap cause if it was two blokes involved you wouldnt look at it twice.

Wait...! It was a GIRL who was writing!? Oooooh...okay...ah, like, fair enough, I mean if it was two lads who were going out with each other in the squat/anarcho and then one of them went mental and beat the absolute fuck out of the other and fled the country then it'd be grand...like, y'know, you shouldn't hit a woman, man...but if she hits you first like...well, y'know, not to say she's askin for it...like, but she kind of is though like?

Im not saying anything of the kinda, that she was asking for it? cop the fuck on. A bloke beating on a girl is one of the most fucked up horrible things anyone could do. What I am saying is dont make this girl out to be a fucking angel, shes not 100% innocent in this, though she is the victim.
I think the warning is that open relationships with skinheads are bad ok kids?

Im not saying anything of the kinda, that she was asking for it? cop the fuck on. A bloke beating on a girl is one of the most fucked up horrible things anyone could do. What I am saying is dont make this girl out to be a fucking angel, shes not 100% innocent in this, though she is the victim.
I think the warning is that open relationships with skinheads are bad ok kids?

Eh...you're contradicting yourself there pal.

"Im not saying anything of the kinda, that she was asking for it? cop the fuck on. What I am saying is dont make this girl out to be a fucking angel, shes not 100% innocent in this."

What does that even mean? And why is a bloke beating on a girl more horrible than a girl beating on a bloke, or more horrible than any situation in which someone of any persuasion who is involved as a lover or a friend or parent or child with another person beats them up, whether they're stronger than them or not? You're totally missing the point. It's not that she's a girl...and it's not that she slapped him first, as she readily admits to...which culls the need for your super-sleuthing...girls have slapped me, I've hit them back, slapped them, spat on them, or told them I'd hit them back if they did it again...same with boys...there's a big difference between slapping someone back once, AFTER they've slapped you when you've gone over the top insulting them ((the softest thing he said was "bitch")) and beating the fuck out of someone and putting them in a neckbrace (kicking me and punching me, and also immobilizing me several times in order to hit me better).

Your comments are out of order and you're only digging a deeper hole for yourself....BACK THA FUCK UP, CUZ.

"The warning is that open relationships with skinheads are bad". You tit.

I see this as more of a "heads up" rather then "beat this guy up". I see no request for violence in the text although I'm sure it can be interpreted as such by some. As far as I can see it, this idea was first introduced by Krusty 411 (in a joking way) and by Nooly.
i wasn't implying there was a request for violence in the text, i guess what i said was partly inspired by the 'let's get a posse together and beat the shit out of him' response to the situation that happened a few years ago in dublin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back