aging and naked punks (2 Viewers)

giveadogabone said:
he's wearing a star trek t shirt so this gig is obviously happening on the holodeck and not in some ratty marquee in a field in leitrim:rolleyes:

that would be ggi fest in wexford? the boy you hit is dead are playing in the background... They are also playing with the Ghostwood Project tomorrow in the Roisin Dubh. Come one come all. 9pm & its free.

.|..|.|..|.|..|

desertedvillage said:
Starting a thread to look down on people for rockin' out and having fun - Good for you; It must make you feel so warm inside.
So what if they're aging punks? You like Vashti Bunyan.

but she has aged gracefully, gav.:heart:

i was just amazed by the naked punks not the aging ones. you see aging punx everyday, but not nekkid ones.....

happy xmas to all in the village btw:)

giveadogabone said:
but she has aged gracefully, gav.:heart:

i was just amazed by the naked punks not the aging ones. you see aging punx everyday, but not nekkid ones.....

Ok Fair enough,

Vashti Bunyan Loved the crazy frog tune and "could not stop playing it over and over" It was in the Observer.

giveadogabone said:
happy xmas to all in the village btw:)

Cheers, I would pass that on but the whole village hates me, it's like the last days of Stalin up here....................

Happy christmas y'all

giveadogabone said:
i was just amazed by the naked punks not the aging ones.

i'll take that as a compliment; i took the pictures. :p

anyway what do you expect when winty and the fullams are involved? de-robing is in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back