Ads you HATE!! (2 Viewers)

I don't know if it's been mentioned here before but I fucking hate all these childish songs used to sell adult products. I'm calling it baby-core. Songs which should only be used to lullaby babies to sleep which are listened to by adults. They are offensive to the point of shite on the end of your nose. This is the latest one and god how it fucking grinds my gears.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fucking Nouvelle Vague should be strung up and burned for spawning this bollox. Oh and that "I feel green today I feel orange today" jesus, follow a rainbow into a pit of combine harvesters you pigment loving cunt.

Secondly

This Racist bunch of irritation
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Two Black lads in a fucking shed presumably on a goat farm powered by tiny generator play songs to rich white folks in suburban homes and by poolsides at parties with guess what ? No black people invited. The other ones didn't bother me so much even though they were stereotypes it seemed about as racist as our "aren't the irish just a backward bunch " ads but this.
I mean fuck sake.

In regards the first it's all down to the evil rise of twee. It's no coincidence that Belle & Sebastian's singer's surname is 'Murdoch', his uncle bankrolled him in the early years and now they rule both the indie and business worlds supreme. That ad is essentially the result of the synergy created by the twee-business model.

Twee, yeah, that word should be knit into a nice wooly scarf for me to strangle the life out of as many of them as I can. It's like an even more middle middle of the road if that were possible. They've actually mathmatically worked out the exact center of the road. Cunts.

That Aviva ad that went " ...from bust to boom..boom to bust..boom..bust...boom..bust...bust boom."

The cunt who wrote that should have his testicles mangled in a vice.

I'm probably alone in finding the radio advert for 'Snow White on Ice' really, really annoying for the line; "that dangerous red apple". Like, fucks sake wasn't there a thesaurus to hand? 'Dangerous' is the best adjective they could come up with?Really?

gah

I am alone in this aren't I?

I like the song, I like the way Jonah Lewie is in the ad

I didn't even realize it was for Ikea

I love the ad with pat shortt (i think) going
::clef:: 1890 222- 2- 2, 1809 2 2 2 2 222 ::clef::

its great, and i wish the video was on youtube.

I hate yer man's voice from The Co-Operative ads... I hate the way he say "meat" in his posh Scottish accent

That radio ad for Hales (sp?) Freight - Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow (repeat ad nausea).

That radio ad for Hales (sp?) Freight - Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow (repeat ad nausea).

The one major benefit of working from home is not having to hear that shite anymore. Or the other one where they apologise for being obnoxious in an equally obnoxious fashion.

heard that in a taxi last week,fuck me its annoying.it was followed by an ad for d4 hotels which is equally as shit,i cant remember the copy,just the anger levels rising.
re daa terminal 2 ads,why?if your flying you gotta go through whichever terminal your airlines in,its not like you can decide between the terminals or anything.pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back