Ads you HATE!! (2 Viewers)

That radio ad that starts with “And your dad says’Girlie, you want to get yourself sorted with health insurance before you’re 30.’…”

Irritates the fucking bollocks off me no end
Shur isn't that what I said?

Yeah, sticks in my craw a little as well.

Those ads which blatantly try to get people on an emotional level and insert their products into important events in life, really piss me off. It's deeply manipulative. Although I'm sure it the golden rule in advertising.

The woman who does the Lidl ads on the radio. Her accent. Nails on a blackboard stuff. Instant station change.

i've been playing angry birds again on my phone recently; it's chock full of ads, 90% for other games. the vast majority of the ads for games simply just simulate someone playing those games really badly. i assume so you'll get enraged and download them to play them properly.

Just heard something like "Nothing says thank you like a Ryanair giftcard".

Nothing says I'll spend money to know you're suffering like a Ryanair giftcard, is what I think it meant.

I nearly bought a can of Gillette shaving foam in Tesco recently, €3. But then I remembered how much I hate their TV ads, thick as shit footballers and other meatheads splashing water on themselves in slow motion. Trying to make shaving look like a James bond film. I got a can in Lidl for €1.20 instead.

Last edited:
I nearly bought a can of Gillette shaving foam in Tesco recently, €3. But then I remembered how much I hate their TV ads, thick as shit footballers and other meatheads splashing water on themselves in slow motion. Trying to make shaving look like a James bond film. I got a can in Lidl for €1.20 instead.

Bar of soap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back