Ads you HATE!! (1 Viewer)

Great sense of hate there, washingcattle.

The Just For Men ads really grind my gears.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Get rid of your greys. Or don't. No actually do. Just not those ones. Or those ones.

Die your hair, get a job.

Or the one with the two little girls begging him to dye his hair and go out on the prowl. Fuck. Sake.

I cant read this whole thread, its annoying me.

Has anyone mentioned the "operation: cheer the place up" yet?

Fucking cunt, it'll be deadly me hole, it'll wind The Ian up, yes and Carl from Cork can fuck right off too, granny squad jesus wept KILL FUCKING KILL

Wait now, someone will post, I know her and she's lovely in real life, I don't care KILL THAT FUCKING AD

I cant read this whole thread, its annoying me.

Has anyone mentioned the "operation: cheer the place up" yet?

Fucking cunt, it'll be deadly me hole, it'll wind The Ian up, yes and Carl from Cork can fuck right off too, granny squad jesus wept KILL FUCKING KILL

Wait now, someone will post, I know her and she's lovely in real life, I don't care KILL THAT FUCKING AD

Is that the one where they knit loads of shite ? Christ I want to knit a fucking noose and string those cunts up.

Also they set of from some flats near me, I've benn in those flats and there is no fucking way you would knit anything except warm fucking jumpers, long johns and hats. the fucking heads on the cunts too. Look I've loads of time on me hands cos NCAD don't really do classes and Daddy keeps me in wool. Fuck off get a fucking job you little celtic tiger waster cunts. Knit yourself a fucking coffin.

In a side note my Ma was a professional knitter for years. You know those aran jumpers that they swear are made by native islanders and cost hundreds, the ones you see Yank tourists poncing about in like they just found their fucking roots. They're knit by house wives in Tallaght. Though I would suppose that the employment aspect doesn't make them house wives ? Any way Stick that in your coat of fucking arms you yankee cunt.

Back on topic having seen exactly how much effort goes into knitting there is no fucking way those little spas had the finger fortitude to knit all that shite. I smell a sweat shop.

Is that the one where they knit loads of shite ? Christ I want to knit a fucking noose and string those cunts up.

Also they set of from some flats near me, I've benn in those flats and there is no fucking way you would knit anything except warm fucking jumpers, long johns and hats. the fucking heads on the cunts too. Look I've loads of time on me hands cos NCAD don't really do classes and Daddy keeps me in wool. Fuck off get a fucking job you little celtic tiger waster cunts. Knit yourself a fucking coffin.

In a side note my Ma was a professional knitter for years. You know those aran jumpers that they swear are made by native islanders and cost hundreds, the ones you see Yank tourists poncing about in like they just found their fucking roots. They're knit by house wives in Tallaght. Though I would suppose that the employment aspect doesn't make them house wives ? Any way Stick that in your coat of fucking arms you yankee cunt.

Back on topic having seen exactly how much effort goes into knitting there is no fucking way those little spas had the finger fortitude to knit all that shite. I smell a sweat shop.

at about 1:30

that sky advert with the willy wonka Pure Imagination song in it recks me head, mostly because its on every sky channel ad break. I've seen it around 50 times and can't remember what sky package its trying to sell

I hate ads that wholesale steal an idea from somewhere else (like the playstation ads stealing from big train or the River Rock ads stealing from Smack the Pony) , but even worse are those who use elements within their ad to subtly reference other things eg:

Nurofen's ceramic pirouetting droid seeking out biological life...(sorry, I mean pain)
nuro_start.gif

... surely bares no relation to....
evepreview.png

.... especially because it has no wheel.

And then there's.....

44644_T.jpg

Specsavers' mic-tapping unfashionable nerd interviewed about aliens, in a verité style... why who could that be?

wikus+2.jpg

Lazy advertising bastards....

I hate ads that wholesale steal an idea from somewhere else (like the playstation ads stealing from big train or the River Rock ads stealing from Smack the Pony) , but even worse are those who use elements within their ad to subtly reference other things eg:

Nurofen's ceramic pirouetting droid seeking out biological life...(sorry, I mean pain)
nuro_start.gif

... surely bares no relation to....
evepreview.png

.... especially because it has no wheel.

And then there's.....

44644_T.jpg

Specsavers' mic-tapping unfashionable nerd interviewed about aliens, in a verité style... why who could that be?

wikus+2.jpg

Lazy advertising bastards....

well spotted

ive seen that specsavers ad so many times and i still don't get it.
why me, why here.......YEAH!

I cant find it anywhere but the new Dublin pubs radio ad is terrible. The girl talks about how terrible Irish people are at chatting each other up, but she's awful.
Talks... like... this. You dont have to pause between every second freakin word!
I really hope she was sleeping the producer.

Also;
It's just chewing gum.
God I hate that ad so fucking much.

And this one

that really is awful

that french connection 'zis....is ze woman' ad annoys the shit out of me..FARRRRENCH KO-NECKS-YON, onh-honh-honh-honh-honh-honh!

that really is awful

that french connection 'zis....is ze woman' ad annoys the shit out of me..FARRRRENCH KO-NECKS-YON, onh-honh-honh-honh-honh-honh!

Pfft...it matters not...shit is the way of things.

Not so much the ad but yer mans face at 30 secs onwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back