acid (1 Viewer)

hanley said:
hey plug, heres a present...

52yfront.jpg

now stark licking the screen...................:D

Thanks, Hanley you've brought back a lot of memories there.
These are Hoffmans, the FINEST Acid I've ever known and I've known & loved many trips.
Clean, sweet comedowns, no stomach cramps exquisite detailed visuals...and great fun.
The "anniversary" edition comes in sheets of 25 with that picture commerating the first ever LSD trip and a diagram of the molecular structure of LSD on the back, They were the collecter scum edition, should be on E-Bay
At the end of a summer in Germany with virtually no acid (plenty of other stuff though) we met these guys in a pub who been in hiding for months, scored 200 of these babys and some spirals! Lets say they helped us readjust to academic life after the summer.

I once tripped on these for over 24 hours, Had to take top ups to ls that long though.
I also know a man who took a few of these and walked around a house full of fellow trippers with his pants around his ankles, wanking and humping furniture saying "where's me pint o' guinness" but he had other issues as well.

Best Mushrooms ever: Hawaiian Kopolandias.
I thought I knew tripping until I took these in a forest in Holland. They even kick shades of shit out og Hoffmans! I felt as though the umbilical cord connecting me to the world had snapped, lying on a road looking at the stars and ouldn't feel the ground beneath me. We got kicked out of our campsite becuase my brother (His 1st ever trip) was barking like a dog. They knocked our tent down and i had to talk to the cops in a mixture of English, pidgin german and Dutch. They drove him to jail leaving me to carry the tent, our two rucksacks and bottles o' grolsch for 5K through a forest only to find I'd gone to the wrong cop shop. Fortunately I felt like I was leaping 15 feet in the air everytime i took a step:) When i got to the right cop shop (miles away in another direction), My brother wasn't to bothered about being in a cell because he'd discovered the secret of the universe.
He had welts on his hands from trying to break out of the handcuffs. He thought "Wow because I'm hallucinating that I'm in Handcuffs, my mind won't let my hands free." Rad! I thought he'd be traumatised after getting arrested on his first ever trip which was alsot the strongest trip I'd ever taken!
I got them in a head shop in The Hague, I urge anyone serious about tripping to get their hands on these.

I haven't tripped in years now, I think it's best to do it when you're younger and haven't built up preconcieved notions around it. I've been to heaven and hell with Pyschedelics and have few regrets.
They will change the physical wiring of your brain permanently, not necessarily a bad thing, connections in our brains are formed daily as we think and we're formed by our memories and experinces.

More acid anecdotes please!!!!

desertedvillage said:
Best Mushrooms ever: Hawaiian Kopolandias.

aye, Copelandia Cyanescens (or Panaeolus Cyanescens). possibly the most powerful psilocybin based mushrooms. they do however have to taken fresh to get the full effect. i think they contain DMT as a chemical binder.

Brian Conniffe said:
aye, Copelandia Cyanescens (or Panaeolus Cyanescens). possibly the most powerful psilocybin based mushrooms. they do however have to taken fresh to get the full effect. i think they contain DMT as a chemical binder.

Aye, bought fresh from the Fridge and eaten that night.
Cheers for the spelling.

Best mushies Ive taken (and I have taken quite a few, as I am dearly fond) were without a doubt the ones I took in Berkeley, California. I dunno what the fuck they were, but they looked mad - huge caps, and kind of speckles of silver in the skin, with big fat bulbous stalks !ninjaaaa

Myself and young Damo took them, and then walked down to this other guys gaf so damos girlfrind could get some weed. We reckoned we would have plenty of time before we came up on them to go down and get back. We were wrong. Started tripping in the lift on the way down!!

Eventually we got back and i was just kind of giggling at the floor turning into a pancake when poor ol damo took a bit of a bad turn on them, and just wouldnt stop repeating the same thing over and over again: 'its my body, but my mind, but my body, BUT MY MIND!' etc. so he had to be brought into his room to bed looked after. which left me on my own. fuggin OUROVIH. I saw many many wonderful things that night, including myself in miniature form on a massive desert, a little chinese dragon that I conjured up from the ground, and loads of souls trapped in concrete all saying 'DOOOOOOM!' (which didnt freak me at all). Id say the best bit was when the extractor fan in the bathroom turned into the best god damn song ive ever heard - even when it had turned off.

All in all about 9 hours off one mushroom. .|..|.|..|

know what they were called by any chance Brian?

Wavioli said:
Best mushies Ive taken (and I have taken quite a few, as I am dearly fond) were without a doubt the ones I took in Berkeley, California. I dunno what the fuck they were, but they looked mad - huge caps, and kind of speckles of silver in the skin, with big fat bulbous stalks !ninjaaaa
....know what they were called by any chance Brian?

i'm fairly sure its not cyanescens. most likely psilocybe cubensis / mexicana, but possibly also psilocybe baeocystis.

Wavioli said:
i really dont think it was cubensis, dont they have really small caps? this things cap was about 3 inches in diameter

no not necessarily, some of them grow to a very large size, sometimes to the size you described, and also contain the silver "flakes" on the skin. they are also the ones that are most available in that region of the usa.

your the boss!

anyways. fuck they were great. Trying out the hemp store ones tonight. Anyone got any good spots for frolicking? what time does herbert park close at?

Get a bus to Tara Hill and dress as a druid.
Fairy forts and a lovely forest.
You cant go wrong;)
Wavioli said:
your the boss!

anyways. fuck they were great. Trying out the hemp store ones tonight. Anyone got any good spots for frolicking? what time does herbert park close at?

A housemate brought a dunnes bag of mushies home to sell at UCG - they'd gone a bit shitty looking in the bag so he decided they were unsaleable. We popped the lot in a pot and made tea - no notion of the quantity there. The procurer declined but myself and another friend drank the lot and walked out of the house.

5 minutes later the street was a cardboard cutout fake street. 2 minutes later the ZX spectrum space invaders started coming down.

10 minutes later we were blind. We headed for the sea and I needed a pee. Soon after I didn't know if I was on land or in the water whether I'd taken a piss or pissed myself I couldn't interpret the messages from my fingers.

Somehow we got home and somehow all the food ended up all over the kitchen and by the time I hid under the duvet I had decided that every nice memory I had was a self-serving dream that I was about to wake up from. Luckily I lost consciousness.

Didn't put me off tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back