ACDC - Punchestown 28th June (2 Viewers)

ah i working in a late bar sat night be bout 3 or half 3 r 4 wen i get home and da security leaving at 5am on bus and ill be up there doing rapid response or ill b in the pit infront of stage

Herself can't make this now so I've also got a ticket to spare, €65 for a quick sale.

Hear the Blizzards are supporting now, instead of Thin Lizzy. Don't know who thought that would be a good idea.

does anyone know what the story is with the "car park passes" they say theyre free to cars with 4 or more in them, on 30 large if not. if you have 4 separate tickets how do you get one?

I was planning on getting there late, but now the blizzards are playing instead of Thunder and Lightening so will everyone, cue traffic nightmare.

does anyone know what the story is with the "car park passes" they say theyre free to cars with 4 or more in them, on 30 large if not. if you have 4 separate tickets how do you get one?

i went into ticketbastard today and got a free car parking tickt on producing 4 tickets. saving of 30 brick. Diddles is driving. w00t

Why am I going to this? I don't even like them.
I'm not going now because, this is the truth, I have to fly to Paris at 5am on Monday morning to go on a boat on the Seine to see this dude's new makeup collection. And then I get to back to the airport and go home.

morph5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back