A very quick mobile usage poll survey thread (1 Viewer)

Do you use the site on a mobile device?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • iOS - can't post

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IOS - can post

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Android - can't post

• Android - can post

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other - freak

• Total voters
i'm on android- its a bit of a pain to use the forum on it (default browser) so i generally dont use it. maybe i'm using the wrong theme.

It's a bit awkward to post using the phone but I do when stuck on buses and trains with nothing to do. Does that app work better than the web version?

that tapatalk thing? don't use it myself but it seems ok.

It's a bit awkward to post using the phone but I do when stuck on buses and trains with nothing to do. Does that app work better than the web version?

I'm using the ForumRunner (iOS) app & it works perfectly. You can view current threads by 'Last 3 days / Last Visit / Participated' which is a real time saver.

I find it a bit difficult to use on my phone, to the point where I don't really bother looking at it on my phone anymore. It feels a bit slow or something, and it takes a while for the page to stop jumping around and typing is difficult. The phone isn't great so that's probably the problem. I used dolphin browser. I did have that forum runner thing and it was grand.

i'm on android, and regularly have problems with text fields (not just on thumped) where the text doesn't wrap, but scrolls slightly off the end of the text box, so you can't see what you're typing. so i don't really browse much on the phone which would otherwise benefit from user interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back