A Serious Question from LavajoNation (1 Viewer)

There as a dude at school known as dan fish cos he always smelled like fish. It was horrible, no matter how much deoderant he used the guy always smelled like he'd pissed his pants but aparently it was something to do with a kidney problem and how it processed his urea, or something. Either way it was foul but he was sound so you'd never take the piss over it.

Anyways, if his name is dan, tell him i said hi.

There as a dude at school known as dan fish cos he always smelled like fish. It was horrible, no matter how much deoderant he used the guy always smelled like he'd pissed his pants but aparently it was something to do with a kidney problem and how it processed his urea, or something. Either way it was foul but he was sound so you'd never take the piss over it.

Anyways, if his name is dan, tell him i said hi.
'me mate on the interweb says hi if youre the guy who what pisses himself from macroom'

Spoke to HR about it yesterday actually. It's up to them now.

Sorry Lala - is my bitching irritating ya??

haha no!!!!

was only wondering if you were going to just sit at your desk and type about it all day or actually approach HR. which you did. so good on ya. i hope he cleans up his act.

being a smelly person in the office is as bad as yelling on the phone etc.

Actually you're right it is.

On a more serious note, i think i left them wet in the washing machine for a few days before drying them out, so it's a kind of stale smell. It's orrible. I feel like pissing myself just to cover up the smell.

Actually you're right it is.

On a more serious note, i think i left them wet in the washing machine for a few days before drying them out, so it's a kind of stale smell. It's orrible. I feel like pissing myself just to cover up the smell.

You can come over to my office and I'll get McBarse to grind against ya. That'll hide the smell good and proper.

Though you'll have to bathe in tomato juice afterwards to get rid of his smell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back